• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Team Glacier ★

Which should be Atif's hack remake base?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I don't mind helping, but I don't like to fill in large corporate forms D:

Any chance you'd just let me in cause you like me :D?

mavy42

I'm back, broz :)
Years
Username: mavy42
Skill: Scripter, Mapper, Spriter, Banner Maker, OW spriter, Titlescreen Hacker, Beta Tester, Textbox Editor
Hacking experience: 1 month, maybe? I dunno...
Proof: My shop and these...
600659_396478930399035_1428034699_n.jpg

577682_396478863732375_1824357123_n.jpg

2ndfusion.png

firstfusion.png

suicune-raikourecolorgoodah.png

zorua-riolurecolorgoodah.png

Pokemon-FireRedCLean.png

1635-PokemonFireRedUSquirrels-Copy1.png

1635-PokemonFireRedUSquirrels-Copy.png

Time zone: UTC +8
Main contact style: Via VM

The titlescreen is like that because it's my first! I have created more cool title screens!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Dear Team Glacier members, we are very happy to accept our newest member, Mavy42 as our spriter, OW spriter & beta tester.

And to all of you, we are taking a very short vacation break so, enjoy one week of practicing hacking & laying back starting 23rd September till 30th September in celebration of the upcoming PCX event.

See ya guys later.

P.S: Jornoboy, please send your feedback & questions to me through VM next time, thanks.

~Mid, Leader of Team Glacier

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Dear Team Glacier members, we are happy to announce (again, LOL) that Atif has been selected as our music hacker, cry inserter & co-mapper (again, LOL x2).

The base has also changed to Emerald, sorry :(

Happy 'holidays'.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Username: Pinkish Purple
Skill: A little Tiles, some Scripting and maybe an OW Spriter
Hacking experience: I think around 7-8 month.
Proof: I only have the image of an OW I sprited so here it is.

(Click on it)
And something I have been playing with:

And maybe I could be a Beta Tester XD
I would be happy to have you as a co-beta tester & an occasional OW spriter, do you accept?

Notice to all: Our member, Atif wishes to remake his hack Pokemon: Unknown Mysteries to be remade & is facing a problem, he can't decide what ROM to use as a base.

So, I added a poll for all of you to vote which should be the ROM base. We will all work with Atif on the ROM everyone decided. Once done, it shall be displayed here & will be one of our 'products'. The poll will last for 100 days starting from 21st September 2012.

Thanks for reading & have fun.

Back