• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Tactician is pretty much the only class I have that uses both tomes and physical weapons, since I don't like how either the dark knight or dark flier classes look. They just had to be black blobs on black horses.

Yes, looks is all that matters to me in this game, okay.

...I wish a class that used tomes and bows were a thing. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeaah. All of the potential Dark Knights look better in other classes which is a shame. I still make Dark Knights temporary for the skills though. Which reminds me that I really ought to start working on Henry and Tharja's skills for Noire.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Yep yep. Threw both Henry and Morgan into the dark knight class for Life taker purposes.
...Though I don't know if Henry needs that considering he uses dark magic anyway.

I'm quite content with my Noire. :3c
She's got Renewal and Tomebreaker. AN UNKILLABLE BOW KNIGHT TO MURDER MAGES WITH. YEP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think it makes him more durable at least!

haaa that sounds like an amazing combo. I don't know what I'll be giving her at all but maybe Tomebreaker for one of 'em. Not sure about the other! Meanwhile I've given all the kids I can Galeforce so they wander around killing everything in their path and it's such a blast.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I should've thought about Galeforce before I started getting the kids.

...Actually no I shouldn't have, because it'd take bloody forever.

I sooooort of want to use Noire's superb magic. She'd probably make a murderous sorcerer.
But eh. Do you know if there's a magic-dealing bow? Considering there's a magic version of the other three physical weapons. >3>

Oh wow, Astra actually only uses up one weapon use. Did not know that. Suddenly it doesn't seem as terrible any more.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
34.[/b

It actually didn't take too long for Olivia, Sumia, and Lissa to get Galeforce so I can give it to Inigo, Lucina, and Owain respectively. I think Olivia might have taken the longest? I I know training Lissa went fast since I just had her use tomes because I was going to make her a Sage afterwards.

And I don't know about a Magic Bow. I know there are like the Blessed Bow that can heal you but no magic ones. But oo I didn't know that about Astra either definitely considering it for Lon'qu to give it to Severa now. That way I don't have to train him and I've already gotten Cordelia to learn Galestorm for her to inherit. :'D

I'll give my friend code out once I'm back home! Currently in class right now waiting for it to start so I don't have my 3DS on me.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Hell yeah Galestorm.

In other FE news, I enjoy renaming weapons. :D
Like Owain's Midnight Gale. And Cynthia's ShadowBane. And MU's Humanity. And... n00b5l4y3r the bronze sword.

However it turns out the game uses the same Old Norse theme as I do. So now I have two weapons named after Níðhöggr.

Btw I made Nah a Griffon Rider because she's adorable like that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't named any weapons. Now I feel like I should do that sometime. That bronze sword of yours obviously have the best weapon name though.

Awww what a Cutie.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I had Nowi marry Donnel this file. I think last time it was Ricken? But I want to see about giving her this one skill Donnel had to make using Dragonstones better haha. Haven't really gotten the chance to use her yet though.

Years

You always have to pair Nowi with Donnel so he can plow the fields and grow some overpowered Fortress Nah.

Also pre-ordered X on gamestop, got my XY 3DS XL and all is good in the world :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Tharja and Donnel made quite the beastly Noire in my last file though! Her and Morgan was able to take down almost everything like damn.

I finished my preorder for X like two weeks ago so now it's just waiting two more weeks so I can plaaay. ♥

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Preordered my X a good while ago as well.
Gosh, there are the XY XL's, and now even a wholly black XL. Why couldn't these have been around when I bought mine? D:

/only had red and blue to choose between
//chose red back then so now it's gonna be really weird to play the blue game on the red console

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm kind of 'eh' about having a downloaded copy. And my sister is definitely getting a har copy because she'll be playing it on my 3DS. Sooo we're both just getting hardcopies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back