• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Sword Pokemon? Really? - Aegislash 85/146 XY

Years
After forgetting to put one up last week, Card of the Week is back! This time, it's Aegislash!

Spoiler:

You can talk about anything relating to this card so long as it is PC-appropriate!

Rate, comment, discuss, etc!

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
This card is interesting and stays true to its in game counter part. However, Nintendo has to be careful with future Aegislash cards as this effect could be pretty broken.

Its attack is pretty powerful, as you can set up a 120 attack in 3 turns and the fact that it isn't effect by resistant doesn't help to much as there isn't much that is resistant to Metal, and I gotta give it props for being a Metal type, one of my favorite card game types. Haveing a high HP also makes it pretty hard to kill, unless you have a fire type that is. One thing I dont like about it is its artwork, the pokemon is fime but the background is very bland and needs something more.

Overall I think this card is Pretty powerful and only time will tell how much it improves with its ability. Currently I give it a 7.5/10

Back