• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle / BF Partner Request / IV Battle Thread [looking for a battle? go here!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2011
Looking for a 5th gen battle no legys...instead of racing for pink slips, we will play for a shiny pokemon who's intrested

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2011
looking 4 5th gen lv 100 battle warning that i will be using random pokes not realy a team just to test them

Luigi264

just call me Dr. Eggman
Years
Im looking for someone to do double battles with me, just trying to build a good strategy and need some one to practice with. thanks :3

Venzeron

Canine Pokemon Master
Years
I'm looking for any battles. I don't know if this a glitch, but I just found a shiny kyogre in that cave above striaton city. Deep in there is a lake. That is where kyogre lies.....I didn't hack or anything. it was just there.

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2011
Looking for a Gen. V wi-fi battle? I have soul silver and i'm bored here in my hotel room. xD If anyone interested PM me? :3 lv. 100's 6v6

Looking for a Gen. V wi-fi battle? I have soul silver and i'm bored here in my hotel room. xD If anyone interested PM me? :3 lv. 100's 6v6
I'm still looking if anyone interested. :b

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
Looking for a 5th gen OU match..standard smogon rules no banned pokes give me a pm:)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
5th gen OU battle...Looking to test out a team send me a pm to battle

smogon standard Ou rules and ban list..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back