• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Hiya I'm Amac, I like the third gen games, and my favorite Pokemon are Sceptile and Raichu. Anyone interested in ROM hacking?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome Connor96 and amac_ogain! It's great to have you two here. Just wanted to tell you that if you are searching for a rom-hacking team or creating one, head to the Team Discussions sub-forum in the Emulation section. Have fun you two and make great rom-hacks!

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
hey there, I'm hcwee, you can just call me that. i just joined a couple of days ago while searching for ROM hacks to try out. right now I'm not even sure if the "quick reply" option is how you post something. is there any jargon I need to familiarize myself with on this site?

Years
hey there, I'm hcwee, you can just call me that. i just joined a couple of days ago while searching for ROM hacks to try out. right now I'm not even sure if the "quick reply" option is how you post something. is there any jargon I need to familiarize myself with on this site?

Hi hcwee, and welcome to PC!

If you want ROM hacks, you have come to the right place (don't ask for ROM downloads though, it'll hurt you badly) since loads of people join for that one purpose. You should head down to the Emulation section for all hack-related talk.

As for "Quick Reply", just scroll to the bottom of the thread you're in, don't worry if you feel lost, both staff and members alike are happy to help you out.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2013
thank you for the information. I've been on this site for a couple of days and the only section I visited was the emulation section. just wondering, are there any means of patching roms on an android device? I've used the lunar ips patcher a couple of times.

Years
thank you for the information. I've been on this site for a couple of days and the only section I visited was the emulation section. just wondering, are there any means of patching roms on an android device? I've used the lunar ips patcher a couple of times.

You might want to read the Emulation rules, found here or contact giradialkia or DrFuji (the Emulation mods) by PM.

Since I don't really venture into Emulation, there's little I can help but glad you're enjoying it here!

Years
Yo! KingdomBook here, just Introducing myself and saying hi! I have my own thread to explain fully about myself - Called 'Welcome!' althrough you probably know by seeing my name on it XD
Anyways, like I said here to say hi and get along with everybody.

Years
Yo! KingdomBook here, just Introducing myself and saying hi! I have my own thread to explain fully about myself - Called 'Welcome!' althrough you probably know by seeing my name on it XD
Anyways, like I said here to say hi and get along with everybody.

Hi KingdomBook, pretty fun name you have!

You definitely made a good decision to join the most awesome Pokemon forum in the universe, you'll love it here and I bet everyone would love to meet ya.

Feel free to VM me if you need anything!

PokemonMasterMatt

Dragon Trainer
Years
Hey guys I'm new here too!I'm 13 , in middle school in England.The first pokemon game I ever played on was pokemon Gold for Game Boy colour back when I was three!I love competitive battling.I'd say I'm average at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hey guys I'm new here too!I'm 13 , in middle school in England.The first pokemon game I ever played on was pokemon Gold for Game Boy colour back when I was three!I love competitive battling.I'd say I'm average at it.

Hey everyone!!! This place seems awesome. I'm going to enjoy it here. :)

Hello I'm John...nice meeting yoU! And to the guy above me..a fellow fanfic author! Nice to meet you!

Hi there you three, and welcome to PC! Let me suggest some ideal places for you guys.

John and Davey, since you like literature you might want to check out the Fan Fiction & Writing section of the forums, where you can read several members' literature works, or even make your own!

As for you Matt, since you played several Pokemon games why not go to the several Pokemon Gaming sections? There's at least one for every game, and are you planning on getting X and Y when they come out in October? Also, since you're a competitive battler you might want to head over to Battle Center where you can discuss the aspects of battling, participate in tournaments and even get your team rated.

If you ever need help, feel free to VM me or ask Cid, Cirno or any other staff member and they'll be happy to assist you.

PokemonMasterMatt

Dragon Trainer
Years
As for you Matt, since you played several Pokemon games why not go to the several Pokemon Gaming sections? There's at least one for every game, and are you planning on getting X and Y when they come out in October? Also, since you're a competitive battler you might want to head over to Battle Center where you can discuss the aspects of battling, participate in tournaments and even get your team rated.

Thanks man you're a great help!I'll go check it out!Oh and I will definitely be buying X and/or Y!!!!Looks awesome can't wait!!!

Years
Hey guysss! :3 Good to meet you all, hope you've been having fun here on PC so far. I'm just sitting here trying to do my homework and being a procrastinator as usual (don't be like me)!

X and Y does look absolutely amazing though, we're all really excited for it! Do you guys have a preferred starter? :D

TweenyTodd

Quitting cuz i got a job
Years
Hello all! I'm honestly only here for Jambo's 649 Patch, but theres no point in not introducing myself. TweenyTodd, semi-genius at your service. 16 year old;4th gen battler;ROM Hacker; Computer Programmer; and much much more.
=)

TweenyTodd
Posted from my DSi

Digital Eevee

Team Digi-Eon
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
In this, the 17th Birthday of Pokemon I venture into this site.
Figured this is as good a place as any to start.
Hi.

Years
In this, the 17th Birthday of Pokemon I venture into this site.
Figured this is as good a place as any to start.
Hi.

Hi Digital Eevee, welcome!

I have to say, we have loads of fans here, some even in their 20's. I even heard you're a Brony of all things, I just love how adorable My Little Pony is! And I have to say, Eevee is just so super-cute! (But not as cute as Oshawott hahaha)

Anyways, if you need anything just send me a VM. Looking forward to meeting you!

Frozice

The Duke
Years
Hello guys! :) I'm Bry, I just registered a while ago after lurking in this community for 3 days I think and I think this is one fun PC. I hope to get along with you guys. :)

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
Hey, wazzup?
I'm Mangofive (you can call me M5 if you want) and I'm new. Does anybody know of a good RP thread, or a "Pokemon in real life" thread? If you do, please let me know :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back