• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Crap. The airship begins to fall, with me too. I worry about Max who may still be trapped inside. I climb over the bar opreventing me from falling and attempt to locates some form of trap door, whilst clinging tightly to handlerails that have been conveniently places for such purpose. I manage to find one, and open it to reveal a red shady coridoor with many sirens going off. A few people are jumping off the edge with their parachutes. I slip down and send out Ampharos for protection. He's the first one I grabbed hold of, otherwise I may have chose another. Ampharos covers my back as we slip between coridoors.

Only 2 people have been shocked by Ampharos so far. I have made it the control room which is weirdly abandoned. I figure the only way out of this one alive for me and max is to save the ship. 'Ampharos, thunderbolt.' a continuous wave of electricity helps me mainting. Hopefully I could at least crash it safely. I have no idea what I'm doing. After a few seconds of attempts I give up and flip the wheel in a direction. Utterly hopeless.

I run through the coridoors with an idea, and thats an old tactic, use a uniform. It's my only hope of saving max and getting out of here, and to my surprise I find a room straight away. It's sorta like a dressing room, but I don't really have time to examine it. I slip off my current clothes and put on the uniform. It's awfully cramped for space in here, but I don't let that bother me. I grab my esentials from my bag, such as my keys and phone and make a dash for it to a direction that seems moderately busier than this area. I return Ampharos just in case.

"What's the situation?" I say to the first person I see. She looks at me angrily. "We lost all of our prisoners, they escaped with our parachutes!" Wait so that means.... Max is alive!

I run in another direction now, back to the roof. The ship is nearly to the ground. I can feel the shake.

The air is fierce as it atempts to push me off, but I manage to grab Skarmory's pokéball in time before I'm sent flying into it's back. I pat it on the head in appreciation. I start scanning the air for Max. I see him sightly off in the distance, but I ought not to aproach him with this uniform. I can't believe I went through all that for nothing. I decide to fly home, hopefully the darkness of the night will conceal my clothing.

Maxew555

You can call me Max :D
Years
James had brown hair, blue eyes, with a pair of glasses with black, rectangular frames. He wears a lime and red striped t-shirt and denim jeans. Max looked up and saw orange, signalling dawn.

"So, where are you heading?" Max asked James.

"Oh, Pyrite! I'm going to compete in the tournament!" James replied inthusiasticaly as they started to walk.

"Um, I hate to burst your bubble James, but that tournament's semi-finals start today, so I'm afraid you may have missed it this time around." Max said, trying to be sensitive to the fact as they continued to walk. "Anyway, where are you from?" Max asked, trying to change the subject.

"Oh, anyway I'm from the Kalos region, how about you meet one of my Pokemon?" James said, regaining his enthusiastic voice as he took one of his Pokeballs off of his belt. Max responded with a nod. "Ok, Bubbles! C'mon out!" The boy said, throwing a Pokeball in the air, releasing a Froakie.

"Froak!" Bubbles chimed. The four figures continued in silence after talking about Bubbles for a while. This brought the thought of the abandoned Pokemon back into Max's mind, sill sitting in his backpack as the four reached the top of the hill.

"Where's that?" James said staring at the sillhouette of the city he saw, gawping in awe.

"That's Pyrite" Max said, even he was dumbfounded at the sight. "Though its not that glorious in the town." Max pointed out truthfully. They continued to walk in silence until they reached the town. "Ok, we should probably head to the Pokemon Center." Max pointed out as he was responded to by James with a nod. When they reached the Pokemon Center, they both handed all of their Pokemon to the nurse to be healed, afterwards Max deposited Torterra in the PC. "Ok, let's rest here for a while" Max said

"Good idea" James answered, taking a seat, Max did the same.

Years
The next morning came sooner than expected, as Seth stayed on the same roof the entire time, without sleep. One he didn't feel tired and two he had plenty of time to sleep later on today, being he was out of the Tournament. He finally rose to his feet and lept down off the roof top landing with bent knees on the dirt below. Making his way to the entrance of the Colosseum, though he did not enter. He figured that Yuki would show up sooner or later for their match. In the mean time he let Charmeleon out to his side. "Today, we're going all out. Don't be afraid to get rough alright, bud?" The Pokemon nodded as he understood exactly what his Trainer had ment.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The night quickly turned to morning, but not just any morning. Absol found me sleeping in the other room and woke me up with a nudge with his horn. I woke and looked up.

Absol... Absol sounded.

"Yeah.... today is the day." I said, patting Absol on the head.

Strangely, Absol didn't seem to mind like I thought he would. Usually Absol was so serious, was he finally starting to lighten up?

I got up and went to the bathroom. Absol was waking the other pokemon. After using the bathroom and cleaning my heads. I walked out, to my surprise yet again, Kaitlyn was already awake and making breakfast.

"Morning Kaitlyn, your up early." I said, looking at the clock that read 5:30am.

"Oh hey Iruko. Yeah, I am normally up fairly early. Why are you up so early?" She asked.

I hid the reason, she couldn't know. I didn't want her to get involved.

"Absol woke me. We have some things.... we have to do today. Do you think you could watch Eevee for me again?" I ask helping her with breakfast.

"Sure.... but how long? I also have to get ready for something today." She asked and then stated.

"I don't know honestly. I will try my best to finish it up as quick as possible." I say.

"Sure, but after we eat... I have something to tell you... and ask you..." She trailed up.

"Alright."

After a few minutes, we made two plates of food for us. While we ate, I asked Blaziken and Gardevoir to go out and get stuff for pokefood. In the mornings, I did not like feeding my pokemon human food. It seemed they liked it that way as well. To be honest, I rarely feed my pokemon people food. After we ate, I showed Kaitlyn how to make some of my special pokefood and we feed them to our pokemon. All of them enjoyed it. After that me and Kaitlyn told the pokemon to go have some fun, but not to wander off. Me and Kaitlyn went to the cliff that had an amazing view of the bay, even it the morning the view was beautiful. We also could hear pokemon and children playing and the waterfalls crashed.

"So what did you need to tell and ask me?" I start up the conversation.

Kaitlyn was silent for a few minutes, but the replied.

"Well.... this after noon I have to catch a flight to the Sinnoh Region for a school project... I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" She said.

For a moment I did not know what to say. I didn't want to be mean, but I didn't want to let her down. But I knew that this would give me a chance to do what needed to be done and save her pokemon.

"I am sorry Kaitlyn.... but I can't... I have to save my family. I can't leave Orre till my task is done." I say.

"Oh... I am sorry I asked, but something just seems off... like something bad is going to happen. I wanted to to be with me." She said.

"Your strong enough. You do not need my help Kaitlyn. But I promise you this, if something happens to you, there will be no doubt that I will do what ever it is in my power to save you."

Her eyes lit up. "Why.... why would you do something for a complete stranger?"

"Because, I owe your family a great deal. Not only did they save me the night Absol brought me here, but your grandfather saved me from dying."

Nothing else was said yet, but there was obvious disappointment in her voice.

"When I was in the past... I had an idea. When everything is done here in Orre that I set out to do, how about we go on a journey together with my little sister and explore all of Kalos?" I say.

She looked at me and with not hesitation jumped at me, "Yes!" She squeaked.

I laughed a bit. After a few minutes, we returned home. I put on a white T-Shirt and bright yellow shorts.

A light to purge a dark place. I joked. I put on my special watch and a black cloak that had a hood to cover my face. I returned my pokemon to their pokeballs, but Eevee and Absol.

"Listen Eevee, I know you want to come with me, but I need to go somewhere dangerous," I whispered to the little brown ball. "But after this is over, I will take you with me." I finished, and patted Eevee between the ears.

I would return Absol once he sensed it was time to go, but for the time being I walked around Agate with Kaitlyn.

Maxew555

Years
Max abruptly woke up. He looked around, he saw Eevee sleeping on his stomach, they had fallen asleep while in the Pokemon Center, Max soon realised that James was gone. He walked outside and soon saw James standing on the battlefield, his eyes shut tight. Max approached him.

"What's wrong?" Max asked sensitively.

"Well, I left my reigon to compete in these tournaments and I've missed the first." James answered, with no enthusiasum left in his voice.

"I'm really sorry about that." Max said trying to sound concerned " Hey, how about we have a battle? I mean, we are on a battlefield at the moment. Why not?" He continued.

"Ok, bring it on!" James said, the enthusiasm radiating off of him as he ran to the one end of the battlefield. "Is three on three ok with you?" The boy finished. Max nodded and took his place at one end of the field. "Ok, Bubbles, c'mon out!" The boy said, once again sending out the small, blue frog Pokemon.

"Ok, time to find out what Pokemon you are! I choose you!" Max yelled, throwing out the Pokeball from the airship. A flash of light revealed a small, yellow lizard Pokemon ob the field, it was a Helioptile!

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Past Night

"Oh, crap!" Maya wailed, albeit flustered. A wearisome sigh eluded her still plump, moist lips. Truth be told, her fellow pal had already disembarked sometime earlier on such a rather calm, serene night. Maya thought that her dearly cherished friend would have basked under such a blue light; his fascination for the night was his most striking characteristic; indeed, there was no doubt. Though, within Maya's perception, it was to be expected. She smiled lightheartedly. The brunette had mused, despite the murkiness of the night, of what the equally gleeful lad would be contemplating at such a brightly- lit night. Of course, it was his very first visit. Maya smiled. Haha. The night is so beautiful. I wonder what he'd be thinking about this.. I'd probably never hear the end of it!

"I'm really sorry, Rider. But, I really need to go now. See you tomorrow?" Maya apologized, albeit with a rather merry smile. In a blink of an eye, the brunette had already ambled, albeit hurriedly, through the rather festive pavements of the boroughs of Pyrite. It appeared as if the smoothly paved marble of the rather ornately sculpted streets had shimmered under the moon's streaks of light. Indeed, it was a ravishing sight.

"Whoa! Little brat! Have you no eyes! Watch where you're going!" A rather senile man bellowed in sheer aggravation. His eyes lit with fevered ire.

Maya apologized, albeit briskly. "I'm really, really sorry! I'll-- I'll be more careful." Though, her rather hasty stride hadn't slackened a tad bit, despite that.

"Whoa! Oh-- Maya! Slow down there, buddy!" A familiar voice clamored, albeit lightheartedly. A rather young, strikingly endearing man, stood upright, his short, sleek, silken jet- black hair well- cleaned, his equally well- groomed bangs descending ornately upon his soft, fair forehead. The lad's striking, light brown eyes, gazed at Maya, amused.

"Uh! Oh, I'm sorry-- ! Oh. Wait. Matthew! What are you doing here? I thought we were supposed to meet elsewhere! Urgh." Maya groaned.

Matthew smiled lightheartedly, "Well, I wasn't the one that was late, was I?"

The brunette reddened in ire. "Uh. But still.. ! I- I- I tried! Seriously, I did!"

Matthew laughed blithely, "Well, I'm guessing that was an apology. So, apology accepted!"

Maya apologized, "Oh. I'm sorry, really sorry for being late."

The black haired lad smiled ingratiatingly, "No need to stress over it, Maya!" He laughed, "Well, gee, you haven't changed a bit."

Maya smiled lightheartedly, "I could say the same about you, ya' know!"

"Haha. Someone looks tired." The brunette remarked jokingly.

Matthew sighed, albeit languidly, "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

Maya smiled, "There's an inn somewhere near here. I bet we can catch a place to hit the hay there. Shall we?"

Present Day​

Maya, with a rather hurried stride, meandered towards the rather grand Coliseum. Matthew, whom commended her rather veritable enthusiasm, simply followed her stride.

She waved blithely, "Hey, Seth. You sure are early. Had something special planned today?" Matthew simply smiled at the aforementioned lad.

Years
Seth yawned noisly as time past, he hadn't been here that long but time seemed to be dragging, much as it usually did when days blended together. Charmeleon seen Maya approaching with an unknown male follower, and nodded his hello. Seth turned his eyes, while keeping his head turned to the left to still be looking at the girl, yet not actually facing her, as she addressed him.

"Special?" Seth repeated. "Not particularily, just a little match that Yuki had set up." He continued his reply before turning entirly to face the newcommer, though he didn't say anything. Facing Maya once more, "what about you? What made you arrive here so early you know the tournament doesn't continue 'til this evening, right?" Knowing full well that she knew, he made sure his words came off sarcastic.

Maxew555

Years
Max waved for the small, yellow, lizard Pokemon to come to him.

"Hey little fella!" Max said, a smile covering his face. "I saved you from Team Magma's airship and I don't know who your trainer is?" Max said as the Helioptile jumped onto his face and started licking it. "So, ya wanna stay with me I guess?" Max said as the Pokemon nodded in response "Ok, lets get this battle started!" Max yelled over to James as the Pokemon took its place back on the field.

"Ok, Bubbles! Use Water Pulse!" The frog Pokemon did so as a sphere of water drew closer to Helioptile.

"Use Rock Slide to make a wall of defense!" Max yelled out, as the water hit the rocks, splashing out into many droplets, all hitting the ground. "Now Parabolic Charge, Go!" Max commended, Helioptile stood poised for battle.

"Now Bounce!" James commanded, the Froakie doing so, narrowly avoiding the electricity heading toward it, then soaring down, landing a hard hit on Helioptile. "Finish off with Hydro Pump!" James commanded, water surging towards, the injured, lizard Pokemon.

"Now! Parabolic Charge!" Max yelled, as the electricity hit the water, it surged through it, giving Froakie what was probably the shock of its life, knocking out. The electric type move also had the added effect of retrieving some health for Helioptile, so it survived the Hydro Pump.

"Good job Bubbles" James said, returning the small, blue, frog Pokemon to its Pokeball. "Ok, c'mon out, Flaru!" James yelled, sending out a small, seed Pokemon, clinging onto a pink flower, it was a Flabébé! The two Kalos Pokemon began to stare down as the battle raged on.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Wake up, get washed, make breakfast, Lucario goes shopping, everyone eats breakfast, I get ready, I leave for work.

I haven't been to work in a few days. I guess today is the day I return, although I know I have the semi finals tonight, I need to earn a bit of money. I take the usual way, with a twist, I will pass the Colosseum along the way. I guess a good thing I did too, because there's Seth, and the girl Maya. Not sure who the other one is.

"Seth?" I say, motioning a conversation, "I'll be back later for our battle. I have work to do." And with that I leave leaving my hand in the air as the sign for goodbye.

Work starts promptly, with me catching up on paperwork and such. I get one phone call in which is completed through words on the telephone rather than me going over there. It's a dull day. I think about what Seth might be doing, or Max, or Loryn. That's right, Max has been a little. Distant from me recently. The little black specs roam by me again, but they aren't clustered in any form. Actually, I noticed quite a few around Seth today. Could just be coincidence.

Years
Seth watched as Yuki passed by telling him that he'd be back for their match later on after he finished his work for the day. About to respond Seth decided to stay quiet and let the other man leave before turning to the stranger standing next to Maya. "So who might you be? If I seen you before I sure as hell don't remember. I'm sure there's no need for me to introduce myself, though. That is if you ever watch TV." Seth says rather rudly, but more so just his usual way of speaking. Charmeleon sighed as he watched Yuki walk back down the street to a place unknown, returning his arms to their usual crossed possition over his chest paitiently waiting.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Me and Kaitlyn walked down a ramp. Without warning, Absol tackled me. I was sent flying into Kaitlyn and both of us fell to the ground.

"Absol? What the heck was that for?" I asked boosting myself up with my elbows.

Absol. Absol snarled looking behind us.

At that time three people flew in on flying types and landed in front of us.

"Damn that Absol, that would have been a perfect shot if not for it. Attack the Absol!" The man in the center of the three new comers commanded.

Absol had protected them from a unknown attack that would of hurt. I got to my feet and pulled out two pokemon.

"Krookodile and Gardevoir, come out!" I commanded.

Krookodile and Garevoir appeared at the side of Absol, as they looked ready to attack. I studied the bird pokemon and quickly made out them being a Staraptor, Swellow, and a Pidgeot.

All normal/flying types.... So Shadow Ball would not do anything. I thought quickly.

"Gardevoir use Psychic to stop them in their tracks! Absol and Krookodile, use DD Pulse!" I yelled.

The flying types were stopped in their tracks and Absol and Krookodile used a combination attack I came up with in the past. It was a combination of Dark and Dragon Pulse.

The three flying types fell to the ground.

"Meh. Who are you to stand in our way! We are after the girl not you! But if you insist to get in out way, we will show no mercy." The middle man spat.

"I will not let you lay a finger on this girl! If you want her then good luck trying to get through me!" I yell. Apparently they were clueless on who I was.

"You fool!" He yelled and commanded the others to return their pokemon.

Before they could send out more pokemon, I stopped them with a final attack.

"Krookodile, Dragon Pulse! Absol, Dark Pulse! Gardevoir, Fairy Wind! Send them out of this village!" I yelled.

The pokemon sent their attacks and made contact. The men retreated out of the town on Jet Packs.

"Great job. Gardevoir and Krookodile return." I say raising their pokeballs and returning them.

Absol rejoin my side as I put down a head to help Kaitlyn up. She took it, but she seemed surprised.

"That was awesome! How did your Krookodile use Dragon Pulse!?" She asked, her eyes glimmered with admiration

"A lot of hard work. More importantly, why were those men after you?" I asked.

"I don't know..." She said.

I had some concern in my mind, but I wasn't too worried. She was able to take care of herself, so I didn't say anything else.

We continued walking. Within a few minutes, we got to the Poke Center and went in. I had my pokemon healed just to be on the safe side, though they didn't take any damage. After some time passed, Absol nudge me on the leg and looked up at me. It was almost time to go.

Daisuke Mitsuharu

Punching Bag
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2023
Matthew glowered at Seth's rather glaring discourtesy, though his manifesting, albeit tense, smile said otherwise. Well, someone ought to have had woken up on the wrong side of the bed. Truth be told, it was a rather unsavory greeting. Yet still, the lad, whom was vexed, stammered an albeit rigid smile. "Well, I don't live under a rock, do I?" The lad remarked jokingly. Matthew briskly cleared his rather parched throat, and continued, his tone yet still as merry and as bright as the blazing sun, "Maya has told me a thing or two about you, if not at least mentioned your name. You two fought in the latest of Coliseum matches, didn't you?" The lad laughed, "Maya spoke nothing but praise of how well your Charmeleon fought. To be frank, I couldn't help but be excited just hearing about the match." Maya smiled jokingly. Then, Seth, being the person that he is, bailed on me. End of story. Haha.

Maxew555

Years
"Now! Fairy Wind!" James commanded.

"Parabolic Charge!" Max did the same, soon after. The two Pokemon put their all into the attacks mentioned before, creating a cloud of smoke, en cloaking both of the small Pokemon. As the smoke cleared, it revealed Flabébé still standing strong and Helioptile out cold on the ground. "Good job!" Max called out, returning the lizard Pokemon to its Pokeball. "Ok, Eevee! You're up!" Max called to Eevee, standing at his feet. "Now, Dig!" The small, fox Pokemon did as Max said, landing a hard hitting attack on the opposition.

"Fairy Wind again!" James commanded once more, landing another hard hit, this time, on Eevee.

"Ok, Eevee, come back!" Max called out, taking another Pokeball off of his belt, ready to take out the opposition.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
A year has passed pretty much. The tournament ended abruptly after my defeat in the finals but I didn't mind much. After all, I got to know Seth a lot better than I did before. Me and Seth manage to get along, yes we still have our differences but it would be boring if we were the same. Me and Max continue to talk often, but he's always away on business. I haven't heard from Maya or Iruko in ages, and the other characters in this story didn't mean too much to me in the first place. My research into dimension jumping hasn't gone well thus, and that pesky demon hasn't shown up either. Here I am, home with my pals, watching some casual TV.

"GRRRRRRRRR!" An earthquake?

The floor begins to shake slightly, and without hesitation I return everyone the their pokéballs and hide under the table. This place surely can't be prone to earthquakes can it? The quake surpasses with ease, but is quickly followed by a far more powerful quake, knowing off any or all wall furniture that I own, and I hear a couple of glasses smash behind my head. Oww the TV broke too. What in the HELL was that? The quake didn't feel right, it wasn't natural. The area according to geography doesn't have tight fitting land plates, therefore quakes shouldn't happen like they just did. At least not THAT powerful.

I get up and step outside to see if it was something outside that caused the quake. As I open the door I am met with scream of the sorts, from the right, from the left, and with haste I run to the open air to see what is going on. Oh my.

This RP was the first one that meant much to me.
We never got to finish it though...
Perhaps now is the time to re-invite everyone.
Stick it out to the end?
Finish the job?
Kill the demonic sister?
And slay the demons once and for all! (woot)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I sat in the house with Kaitlyn. He had been hiding for a year now and no one still knew he was alive. The vision Absol had shown him had come to pass very... oddly and never actually happened. Which was a good thing. Kaitlyn had given me the shy Pikachu. I had raised him for a bit and decided not to evolve him. Kaitlyn also gave me a Light Ball, and with special technology, I made the Light Ball into a necklace and gave it to Pikachu. It was made specifically so that it would not fall off during a battle. Pikachu had learned Volt Tackle, Thunderbolt, Electro Ball, and Thunder. All my other pokemon had been doing great as well. Gardevior had discovered she had a MegaEvolution and had told me through her Telepathic Power. I had just recently found out the secret of Sylveon, the Fairy evolution of Eevee and was currently working on it. I have also discovered that there may be a few Shadow Pokemon from the Kalos Region now here in Orre and was preparing to go look for them. Kaitlyn decided to skip the trip she was suppose to go to and stayed with me. Soon I would be moving on the first base of the Newely formed Team Snagim or whoever they were now. Everything had been calm, but soon it would all change... very soon. I thought I had felt an Earthquake, but it did not last long, if it was one, it was not a threat to Agate Village.

Current Pokemon: Blaziken, Absol, Flygon, Empoleon, Krookodile, Pikachu, Eevee, Gardevoir.

Maxew555

Years
Max stepped off the boat and onto the pier, his first time back in Orre in months. He took a deep breath before sending out Fezzy, his Unfezant and commanding it to use fly before they took to the skies, within about an hour, they were there.

Max and Fezzy had landed in the small town of Pyrite and made their way to the Pokemon Centre, Max put Fezzy back in her Pokeball before sending off her Pokeball in exchange for another. The Pokeball that he found on the day he broke free from the Team Magma airship, saw his foster father look-alike and met James for the first time. But from that day forward, Max's career had gone downhill and fast. He fled from Orre, to the land of Kalos, journeyed around for a while, caught a few Pokemon, collected three or four gym badges. As these memories flowed through Max's brain, an earthquake started suddenly, he took cover under the PC he had just used and waited for the quake to stop.

Pokemon: Eevee, Emboar, Unfezant, Zoroark, Samurott, Torterra, Helioptile, Braixen and Goomy (In an egg)

Also, lets bring this RP back to life! I'm with you every step of the way Crimson.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Zephyr "Rider" Blitz: The Bounty Hunter with a Sense of Honor
The Plan to Capture the Motley Crew

The bright sun shone down on a lone hoverbike, with a devilishly handsome man riding on the back. His gorgeous blonde hair trailed behind him like streamers. He hadn't cut it since the tournament. So much had happened since then...But he felt that he had made a good impression on the group. He really hadn't seen Seth that much. Maya's appearances had been kinda random too. That Max kid had left pretty soon after the tournament, and Yuki was his typical self. Zephyr, himself, had been warming up to them all as much as he could. He had entered some tournaments here and there, but none of them had been as hard as the first one that he had participated in so many months ago.

The bike pulled into the small stand, and the lone figure strode into the bar. It would be a while before he left.

Current Pokemon: Seep the Muk, Nail the Primeape, Quake the Golem, Burn the Flareon, and Hollow the Marowak​

Last edited:
Years
((OOC: Sorry for keeping ya'll waiting, didn't know you guys missed this RP so much...Of course I have as well, so I'll defiantly be back much more frequently now. Check the OOC Thread as well, for info regarding restart.))

Though it was mid-day Seth was just opening his eyes pulling himself lazily out of sleep. He ran a hand through his multi-colored shimmering white hair and adjusted his lime green goggles more comfortably on his brow. He surprisingly didn't have his massive boots on this morning as he took them off the night previous, a rare occurrence for any who knew Seth.

Raising up from his bed he suddenly felt the whole room shake, though it wasn't just him apartment the entire town rumbled violently. "An Earthquake?" He questioned out loud though nobody was around. He stumbled over to the window that overlooked the town and looked for a Pokemon, the only thing he figured that could create such a tremor, given the geographical location. Yet, he seen nothing of the sort.

The quake passed and Seth quickly put it from his mind as he moved over to his rarely used dresser and got a clean pair of dark tan shorts to put on. Still barefoot he moved from his room and out of his apartment, and the building. He stretched in the harsh deserts sunlight and looked down the road seeing only a couple of familiar passerby's that didn't mean anything to him in particular.

Current Pokemon
Charmeleon, Mawile, Umbreon, (Shiny) Nidoking, Sneasel, Aggron

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
"Yuki, it wasn't a regular earthquake!"
"Duh figures!"
"Well, do you have any ideas what it could be??"
"You don't mean..."
"Yes..."

Running isn't optional, it's necessary. The warm sand burns the soles of my shoes with every step I take, and my legs are sore and numb, a cold sweat of an aqueous colour dripping in front of my eyes and signals my body temperature is higher than the average.
"Seth!" I shout, holding my breath for a second and then breathing rapidly to regain it, reasons unknown as to why that happened, yet I do things sometimes without realizing. "Seth!" i shout again, this time my voice echoing through the dunes. I am unaware of my location, only that I am surrounding by grains of a yellow assortment which worries me as I am currently just wondering alone into the distance, for who knows what may happen. I feel a strange sensation, like de ja vu ringing the my body, like everything I'#m doing is so very familiar, and like the world around me, and everything I'm looking at I've done before, but I haven't. I know I haven't. It's impossible.

The world around me feels distant. I feel like.... I'm forgetting things. Maya, Pandora, Seth, Max. ARGH! The desert heat is killing me! I almost fall faint, but I think I manage to stay upright for one more second before my mouth is filled with distasteful sand.

Back