• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recolours and Fusions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Heya, I bring to you Alphareus, a random fusion by me. It looks like a Dialga + Arceus, obviously. But that's what happens when I do fusions when I'm sick.

-->
alphareus_by_thepokemonfusionist-d5f6tx1.png

Not for public use. Sprite theft will be reported immediately.

mjolnirIV

Graphic Designer
Years
Here are a few of my recent fusions.

Venoduck (Venonat + Psyduck)
venoduck_zps78ef88b4.png

Hercrozor (Heracross + Crobat + Scizor)
hercrozor_zps80c2281c.png

Amphitoed (Ampharos + Politoed)
amphitoad_zps2f79cf91.png

Keltina (Keldeo + Giratina)
keltina_zpse3274b69.png

motb777

Spriter
Years
~Motb777's Spriting Gallery~

Pay the ticket and come in!
Aww, today the entrance is free ;)
Enjoy!

Trainer Sprites
deoxys_lt_surge_by_motb777-d3it8i4.png
motb777_by_motb777-d3iv8v5.png
muqtader_by_motb777-d3iv8x0.png
scrappy_by_motb777-d3iygr4.png
errietta_by_motb777-d3isgc0.png
zoroark_cynthia_by_motb777-d48x0ik.png
john_hammer_by_motb777-d48xgus.png

Recolours
charizard_colored_suicune_by_motb777-d3i1mo6.png
suicune_colored_charizard_by_motb777-d3jewp9.png
shadow_lugia_by_motb777-d3jhefy.png
beedrill_colored_milotic_by_motb777-d48mmho.png
blue_groudon_by_motb777-d4cag2f.png
gyarados_collored_rapidash_by_motb777-d4j2c44.png
rapidash_colored_gyarados_by_motb777-d4j2c6t.png
genesect_colored_metagross_by_motb777-d4wqzzz.png
rainbow_ninetales_by_motb777-d4vs9uf.png

Fusions
charkia_by_motb777-d3j2z0r.png
multiple_fusion_by_motb777-d3j1vol.png
feralydon_by_motb777-d3iiu9d.png
typhlostoise_by_motb777-d3h3cdv.png
th_Cpm.png
th_Primeduck.png
th_Riobone.png
th_Mewgikarp.png
th_Mewtops.png
th_Mightydoom.png
th_Palkiaza.png
dialquaza_by_motb777-d3j1vv1.png
zorpix_by_motb777-d48wyxw.png
mega_fusion_by_motb777-d491fiw.png
gyarapedo_by_motb777-d49eb4u.png
zaprom_by_motb777-d4awrvj.png
cutie_by_motb777-d4gr2i7.png
random_by_motb777-d4gr2b5.png
th_R3.png
th_LucarioUmbreon.png
aerolugia_by_motb777-d56jn6z.png
file.php
nidozard__watch_the_description__by_motb777-d58naia.png

Please do NOT use anything without my permission.
John.

Post positive/negative comments :D

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Here are a few of my recent fusions.

Venoduck (Venonat + Psyduck)
venoduck_zps78ef88b4.png

Hercrozor (Heracross + Crobat + Scizor)
hercrozor_zps80c2281c.png

Amphitoed (Ampharos + Politoed)
amphitoad_zps2f79cf91.png

Keltina (Keldeo + Giratina)
keltina_zpse3274b69.png
Wow, these are done really well. :o I actually saw your Keltina sprite in the Fusion Challenge thread before I saw it here, and was impressed then too. :D The Venoduck is really adorable too, and I really, really like Amphitoad too. :D I'm really impressed. *_*

Here's a revamp I've been working on for a while. It seems like ages since I did a revamp. There are actually some parts that I'm still not that happy with, but I think it's at least up-loadable at the moment, haha.

Anyway, it's a revamp of Bulbasaur's sprite from Red/Blue.

Spr_1b_001.png
>
250qd8w.png

EDIT: I did Charmander too. XD I'm much more proud of this one though. :D

Spr_1b_004.png
>
r9pvyx.png

Last but not least, I finally got around to doing Squirtle. I probably dreaded this one the most, as the R/B sprites of Charmander and Bulbasaur are fairly easy to change and look quite similar to the current sprites in terms of details. For Squirtle... I think I modified everything at least a little. XD Anyway, here it is. :)
Spr_1b_007.png
>
24bjiq8.png

(Yes, it is really, really small. XD)

EDIT: Nevermind, decided to do Pikachu too since it is another starter I guess. XP I didn't do the Yellow sprite since, well I am doing Red/Blue revamps and I've already done a revamp of the Pokemon Yellow sprite before anyway.
Spr_1b_025.png
>
_r_b__pikachu_revamp_by_superjub-d5ewmzw.png

Just thought I'd 'bump' my sprites and add a new one. XD I probably should just make a thread now and stick some of my recent scratch sprites in there too, but I'm usually not motivated enough to maintain it.

Anyway, here's a Charmeleon revamp from Red/Blue. :D
Spr_1b_005.png
>
charmeleon_revamp_by_superjub-d5fm062.png

A revamp of Charizard.
Spr_1b_006.png
>
_r_b__charizard_revamp_by_superjub-d5fo3wk.png

Comments from another website (because I'm lazy like that xD): "Well, that was harder than I expected. xD Although, when I looked at it and recent Charizard sprites, you can really see the difference. I think I changed basically everything. xD I'm still not happy with the face though, although I don't think it's >that< bad.

Anyway, give credit if used, and the original was made by Game Freak of course. :)"

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Here is a fusion I made & heavily edited its body & face. I still hate how its ears look though. Not for public, if you want to help me edit its ear, please contact me first but still, do not claim as your own work.

R3yE1.png

Last edited:
Years
Here is a fusion I made & heavily edited its body & face. I still hate how its ears look though. Not for public, if you want to help me edit its ear, please contact me first but still, do not claim as your own work.

R3yE1.png

I have some comments on how to fix a few things if you're interested, it's in the spoiler feel free to ignore it was mostly for my own learning that I wrote it down. You're the lucky one whose sprite i chose haha :).

Spoiler:

Years
what do ya think of my winged legendaries

It looks like you've taken another existing Pokemon's wing(s) mirrored it, recoloured them and stuck them on. Mirroring is always a big no-no in spriting, maybe use both the wings instead of just one that has been duplicated.

Also I don't mean to sound rude here but I struggle with difficulty in finding creativity in slapping wings on something.
Might I suggest joining our Fusion Game in the Pixel Projects section for some quick 'inspiration' to help develop your skills.

F1refly

Stuff and things
Years
Here's some relatively recent ones.

View attachment 66150
This was one that I was making for the heck of it.

View attachment 66149
Then I saw there was a comp so I highly modified it to be used in the comp but when I went back it was gone.

View attachment 66151
This one I made a while back. I tried to make the shield myself but I'm still not happy with how it came out

View attachment 66152
Ahh Destrog. Its my take on a Legendary Fusion

View attachment 66153
This one I was just fiddling around with when I had the idea to make a construction worker sort of thing. I think it came out quite nicely despite bieng done in 5 minutes. It took me a while to figure out how to do the Cigar.

Years
I'm Back

Hey everyone, I haven't been on Pokecommunity in quite a while, (3-4 years!) and I just wanted to see if I could still make sprites and stuff. So here they are.

WARNING: ALL OF THESE WERE DONE IN 30 MINUTES (In Total)
Ash Ketchum (If he was 7 years old)
View attachment 66243
A Fusion of Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pidgeotto and Dusclops
View attachment 66244
A Fusion of Voltorb and Staryu
View attachment 66245
And Finally a Fusion of Onix and Weedle
View attachment 66246
I know they aren't that good but, come on, the last time I tried anything like this I was 10 or 11 and I haven't tried anything like it since.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Hey everyone, I haven't been on Pokecommunity in quite a while, (3-4 years!) and I just wanted to see if I could still make sprites and stuff. So here they are.

WARNING: ALL OF THESE WERE DONE IN 30 MINUTES (In Total)
Ash Ketchum (If he was 7 years old)
View attachment 66243
A Fusion of Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pidgeotto and Dusclops
View attachment 66244
A Fusion of Voltorb and Staryu
View attachment 66245
And Finally a Fusion of Onix and Weedle
View attachment 66246
I know they aren't that good but, come on, the last time I tried anything like this I was 10 or 11 and I haven't tried anything like it since.

Hmm.... I like the Weedle and Onix one a lot, and the rest aren't too bad, but could improve.
Starting with the Ash one. Firstly, everything seems a bit disproportionate in comparison to normal sprites. Second, the arm sleeves seem to just fade into the arm. Also, the sleeves should be a couple pixels or so wider so it doesn't look like he's wearing spandex.Third, you need to improve your shading a bit. The pallette could be better too, if you really wanted to get nitpicky.

Now for the first fusion. I don't have any complaints here, other than the fact that the head seems kinda rushed. Try to splice them a bit better, because at the moment it doesn't really flow.

The next one looks good too, but on one of the fins there appears to be a rather big black line connecting to the body on the lower left.

I know that's a lot of stuff, but don't get too down on yourself. Keep it up and these sprites will improve.
~Cosmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back