• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokemon and Type Combinations Speculation

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
tumblr_mhkvjxqR5i1rsvqtto1_400.png

Some possible new reveals I found floating around the internet, and pitohuis are apparently real birds with toxic feathers so maybe Poison/Flying main bird? Could be interesting.

(bird) ピトユイ - pitoyui

(bug..?) アムツ - Amutsu

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
CoroCoro pages always have a faint "Pokemon" like that in their Pokemon articles.

It's fake, terrible translations all around.

Last edited:

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
CoroCoro pages always have a faint "Pokemon" like that in their Pokemon articles. I really hope this is real because I love Pitoyui already. Poison/flying please!
Oh, it seems you're right, my bad (just checked the mascot scans from a while ago). Well than I hope they're real. I too hope it's Poison/Flying, however I sadly don't have my hopes very high considering the previous regional birds...but than again Bibarel was part Water for it's second form, so maybe it gains Poison (replacing the normal half) come evolution.

Years
I'm fairly confident that this is true, I think it's a good enough time-frame to reveal some of the new Pokemon.

And the bird looks awesome.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
If this in fact real I've got to say GF's done a very good job with this generation's birds (Yvetal and this one). I hope they make one based on the Gallic Rooster (France's national bird) as they made an Eagle pokemon for Unova which was based on the US.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
If this in fact real I've got to say GF's done a very good job with this generation's birds (Yvetal and this one). I hope they make one based on the Gallic Rooster (France's national bird) as they made an Eagle pokemon for Unova which was based on the US.

It is indeed fake. The Japanese is awful, like the artist used google translate. Also on the sidebar is the English word 'New', something CoroCoro wouldn't use. Besides, CoroCoro shouldn't be leaking for another week or two anyway.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Two New Pokemans

tumblr_mhkvjxqR5i1rsvqtto1_400.png

Those look pretty real to me... but Serebii hasn't updated or anything. What do y'all think? :D Apparently the Japanese is translated poorly and the word 'new' would never be used by Corocoro or whatever magazine this is (from what I heard).

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
Years
I kinda like the bird. a nice, simple design. Not sure on the pink bug though, I dislike the antenae on its head. If real, i would have to see its final evolution to. Im no expert on spotting real/fake stuff. though if real, i wouldnt complain.

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Wow! I totally fooled by this the first time I saw this CoroCoro image. xD

Yeah, it's very well done... the screenshots just look very much like how it would actually look like if they were announced. But the problem is... the screenshots are much more like the trailer more than anything, just replaced with the 3D designs of those Pokémon.

I'm just shocked that this is actually confirmed to be fake, 'cause it looks too real. ;-;

Whoever designed this probably put so much time and effort to complete this to perfection. Even I would have trouble making something as amazing as that to be spread as a rumor. xD

But yeah... it's too early for any leaks of CoroCoro yet, most of the leaks come during 10th or later in the month.

But other than that... about those Pokémon, no matter if they're fake or not, I still like the designs of those Pokémon. ^^

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Where did you hear it was confirmed fake?

Ah, that kind of stinks because I love the bird's design.

As soon as I looked at this, that's how I realized it was fake. But my goodness, it sure does look very real. The people that made it must've put alot of time and effort into making that.

But either way, you can choose if you wish to continue to believe the rumor or not. ;)

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
Well I can't believe what's not true XD

Thank you! Whoever did that looks like they poured a lot of effort into it. Were they, like, ex concept artists from Pokemon or something? XD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Yeah unfortunately they're fake. As proved by the link Pokemon ShinySilver provided.
But I will have to admit, they're really good fakes. I really like the bird the most , it has a cool "hood". The worm's pretty cute too.

Well I can't believe what's not true XD

Thank you! Whoever did that looks like they poured a lot of effort into it. Were they, like, ex concept artists from Pokemon or something? XD

That would be funny if they were, but they're are a lot of good fakemon artist on the internet that can make some really cool and believable fakes.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I love that bird!

The worm(?) is a bit strange. It's like a weird bunny/caterpillar hybrid.

edit: Shame they're fake, I really like that bird....:(

rageahollic33

Roserade is the best
Years
too bad their fake. because if they were real i woulds use the flying type. I would name it Flacco in honor of the baltimore ravens lol.

but the worm i think would be a generic worm , cacoon , bug flying pokemon. and we have enough of those.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Looking at the bird though, the most recent early birds we've gotten have been Starly and Pidove....they're both quite pudgy and round. I hope we get a bird like that fakemon or Taillow this time around.

Back