• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2016
It look great hard to believe it is your 1st hack, can't give any criticism or advise to you. The level of ability you seem to have is amazing and any problems this hack may have I am sure are no bigger than the ones presented in the more popular hacks. I could see this hack becoming pretty popular.

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2014
I need help ;~;

I caught a vuplix at level 14, and immediatly evolved it into a Ninetails with a firestone because I'm a retard, and now my Ninetails moveset is ember / quick attack / roar/ tail whip. Could anybody tell me where a TM for a better fire move may be? (Fire Blast, Fire Pump, etc)? If it helps, I'm at the part were I just defeated Alicia in the desert. My ninetails is level 25 :I

Also, I'm in Frigid Way, and I have no idea whether I'm going to right way, but it seems like I need strength to move some boulders that are blocking my way. Does anybody know were HM strength is? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2013
swu121, you get strength at the very end of the game, after the elite four and near the final boss. I honestly don't know about fire TMs you can find in the game.

Couple of questions though, what does the spatial pass do? I traded 10 broken hearts despite the fact it says I needed 50.
The other is how do you mine? I bought a miner TM and have 3 dolls, but when I go up to a blue rock and press 'a' it just says it's like blue candy. Yet I heard that's how you mine?

Years
I just downloaded it, but whenever I try to play Pokémon Snakewood, my friend's computer

says that the file isn't recognized, and to either try an existing program on my computer, or search

the web for one. None of the programs on my computer work, and the ones I tried on the web

either cost a lot of money or just downloaded random things onto my computer but didn't help. Is

there a program you'd recommend or a trick I could use or something? I've been looking forward to

playing this game for awhile, and I now that I can't I'm a bit disappointed, but don't want to have

to spend any money to get a program to download this game.

Years
I just downloaded it, but whenever I try to play Pokémon Snakewood, my friend's computer

says that the file isn't recognized, and to either try an existing program on my computer, or search

the web for one. None of the programs on my computer work, and the ones I tried on the web

either cost a lot of money or just downloaded random things onto my computer but didn't help. Is

there a program you'd recommend or a trick I could use or something? I've been looking forward to

playing this game for awhile, and I now that I can't I'm a bit disappointed, but don't want to have

to spend any money to get a program to download this game.
Man how many times do I have to tell things repeatedly. Guys just read FAQs section to learn how to patch and play hacks in this site. Or if you don't get the answer yet then PM me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2013
I have a question. My game keeps crashing when i try to go into a Pokemon Center or a PokeMart. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2014
I love this hack. I just beat the fortree gym and absolutely tanked both ho-oh and lug with my hyperegg. I would have the beast pokemon but I haven't found a moon stone yet. Also I really am glad to have found this because pokemon actually was starting to bore me a bit

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2014
POKéMON SNAKEWOOD VERSION

I ran in to an error and my OW sprite has frozen still, along with every other OW sprite in the game, I can move but idk where I am as the area I seem to be in when I move doesn't represent where I am graphically, would I need to restart to fix this?

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
I figured that this is worth bringing to your attention. Recently i have been playing and when i save it goes fine until i reload the game it takes me about 3 saves back to where the champion is. I had gotten to fighting senex in the necropolis and died so i reloaded my save and BOom back in the fricking pokemon league so as you can guess im pretty miffed about this any tips would be GREATLY APPRECIATED Edit: it says it's corrupted but it's said that multiple times and they worked fine

thebluecrab

Sign Language is Handy
Years
Hey man you forgot to add Quilshark to the hidden evolutions. Not sure if anyone has told you but just reminding/saying

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2013
hey man, ive played the hack mostly of the way done, but is there any other way to get Kenchuco or however you say his name, the big red bird with a sword. cause i didnt get the lower evo during mt pyre. so is it possible to get him in any other places? other than resetting the game to the start?

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
where can i get a full walkthrough? It seems too long and complicated for any1 to make a full walkthrough so i can't find on google.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
can u give me a link ;(
I have some problem.
1.i don't know where to trade spark token
2.i found the sealed chamber.is there any secret here?

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
Hello dude, firstly I'd like to congratulat you on creating an amazing hack. Secondly I'd like to get this hack on my android-I've played other hacks and have the necessary emulator to play hacks but I can't seem to find a suitable download link? :c please help

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Hello dude, firstly I'd like to congratulat you on creating an amazing hack. Secondly I'd like to get this hack on my android-I've played other hacks and have the necessary emulator to play hacks but I can't seem to find a suitable download link? :c please help
If nothing else, try googling "pokemon snakewood rom". You can usually find a pre-patched rom that will work. That's what I did and it works perfectly on MyBoy.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 8, 2023
You cant simply change an .ips file to a .gba file. The .ips file is a patch for a clean copy of Pokemon Ruby, while the .gba file would have to be pre-patched. You can download a Ruby rom and use an app or program to patch the clean rom with the PokemonSnakewood.ips file.

Back