• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
yeah, I'm low on event space on pearl 1 and so im cleaning out all the random shinies on my ranch & giving them away for free (instead of releasing them)

Lol cool, I was wondering what would you like for the GCEA UT Docile Mawile (6/13/07) ?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Yes can you check my list?

I'm not going to go through yours and check things, But I do know that I have many you don't have :/

I'm interested in this one:
Pokepark
Meowth (WITH PETAL DANCE) ~NFT!~

if you trade me this, I will place it as nft by the OT request

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
Years
Sorry if i misunderstand, But is the giveaway on now? If so is it okay to request more then one? If not i would like the Flaffy if possible?

Alloute

Cat Burglar
Years
I'm interested in this one:
Pokepark
Meowth (WITH PETAL DANCE) ~NFT!~

if you trade me this, I will place it as nft by the OT request

No.

That is the rarest thing I have. You also promised that PCNY Wailord was UT, but it wasn't :/

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Sorry if i misunderstand, But is the giveaway on now? If so is it okay to request more then one? If not i would like the Flaffy if possible?
yes it is, you can have up to 3 a day
No.

That is the rarest thing I have. You also promised that PCNY Wailord was UT, but it wasn't :/
oh, im still sorry about that -_-"

can I have this then:
pokepark
Taillow

Gusxx1

Years
Really?
Could i have these please?
JP Pt shiny darkrai
shiny flaaffy
shiny smoochum

Gusxx1

Years
It's fine. I got some fillers from someone giving me TMs. So i'll use those. I'll be in wi-fi now if you would like to trade now.

Thank you for all three of them. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back