• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

I've decided, I'm going to take in you in as my apprentice as soon as I see you again. I'm doing this because I don't want you to endure anymore of this pain and also, I'm doing this because I love you.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

You are a shining star, but you won't let yourself see it. Smile more and accept that you have friends and you're better than you let on. I know life is difficult at home, but enjoy what you have while you have it. Pushing us away won't help.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
Dear Anonymous,

Just... calm down. o_o You really don't want to get involved in it, just walk away and forget about it before things get worse. Just end it instead of dragging it on. You're better than that. Besides, he'll just use your words to make you look bad.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

"trying not to freak but i'm so tired of this to see,everytime i try to make myself get back upon my feet only if i think about all this the entir time between and try to put my trust when you.." i guess you know the lyrics already however i chaed little things but it still the same...i really don't know you anymore..even you!! after all those years you're not that different from the others..you're the same like them..can't wait to see the day you won't find me beside you when i die and go away..when that happen i wish to see the look in your eyes..how would you feel after all those years we were raised together...i'm really disappointed and tired of what you do.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Dear Anonymous,

Yeah, you've got some power, but really, who cares? It doesn't really matter... you don't need to be a jerk about it all the time. Take a chill pill and to relax... I am just glad you don't come around often anymore.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Trust me when I say that you're not worth replying to in the slightest so yeah up yours. Try to figure out what you're talking about not just for everyone else but for yourself too as I'm not known for my lenience and neither is the rest of the majority of the internet populace.

Dear Anonymous,

Not sure if this is gonna work out but I'll give it a shot, hope you don't disappoint me like your brother though.

Dear Anonymous,

Wish I could see you today.

Dear Anonymous,

As time passes on, I'll forget you and I'll be able to move on. I just don't care anymore.

Dear Anonymous,

You're right, it does feel better to tell someone to go **** themselves, I thank you for that my master.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

Thanks, and if all works out with y'all I might finally be able to get my life back on track.

Dear Anon,

Why don't you join the CIA? You seem to be very adept at this whole "spying on other people" business.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm reaching my breaking point, I can't do this anymore.

Dear Anonymous,

I'll make you understand...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Back the hell off. My life is my business and mine exclusively. I don't know who you think you are but I am an adult and I no longer have to put up with your crap.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2012
[SIZE="a"]Dear Anonymous,

You need to mind your own damn business. If I was a rat like you, you'd be in for more than me! But you know I'm not. So you know you will get away with whatever your scheming. My question is: why dont you just leave me alone when it comes time for me to do something that mom would disapprove of. You're arrogant and have double standards, and I'm going to celebrate when you get taught how real life works...[/SIZE]

Years
Dear Anonymous,

All I want is some closure, nothing more, nothing less. I want to tell you how much you messed me up, to say that I'm finally over you, and... To thank you, in a way. I've changed so much in just one year, and its partly because of you. I guess there's a silver lining to everything, even the things that you put me through. It taught me to keep my guard up without being callous, to be strong without putting up walls around my heart, and not to lie for someone who's doing me no good. I'm with someone that's better for me now, and despite everything that's happened, I wish you the best in your life.

Sincearly,
Me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Why must you make it so hard for me to love you? Now that I think about it we couldn't be any more different when it comes to how we socialize but you're going through what I had to endure 10 years ago, just don't follow the same road as I have because it's not pretty. To be honest though I don't even know why I love you so much other than your similarities to Tammy but I guess I love you because you motivate me to find closure with the departed that much more and for that I thank you.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear A,

i had enough of lies,it was so clear..but i pretended being blind..enough.

Dear A,

Never ever give your trust to someone doesn't deserve it..cuz only you who gonna regret that.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

you are really creepy and weird and you indirectly make me angry, uncomfortable, and feel like i need to wash my mind out with soap because you scare it that much. and if you knew, you'd probably be totally fine with that. and that makes it even creepier.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
uhh dear anonymous,

work harder, realize that you won't make it as easily as you think if you don't just start to work harder. you're intelligent but it won't cut it, if you don't do something with it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Next time you have me dance I'm jabbing my switchblade into your eye socket you pretentious sack of retarded ****.

Dear Anonymous,

Yeah my anger's got the better of me, so ****ing what? Either do something to stop me or **** off before I kick your teeth down your throat.

Years
Dear Anon,

Make up your mind -- and next time, send the bigger bill first. Way to get my hopes up and then dash them again. You wonder why I'm a pessimist? >_>

Dear Anon,

Y SO SICK THIS MONTH? :(

Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2012
Dear anonymous,

I am back after a long time,
Hopefully I've improved enough to not make a fool of myself.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anonymous,

Please forgive me.

Dear Anonymous,

I hate myself so much right now I don't even know what to do anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back