• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X-Men: United (Rated M)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Sorry! So sorry!

We have *not* died, provided people are still willing. This period of inactivity is entirely my fault (although some circumstances were outside of my control) and I want to try and get things moving again, assuming everyone is happy to resume.

I've had a month with bad stuff that meant I couldn't get online - and felt de-motivated when I could - and good stuff that I had to prioritise. I hope you can all understand.

Could I get a quick sound-off from those still happy to be involved? Once again, I am sorry, but sometimes real life kicks us in the teeth.

Ly

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2015
Hey Synth, no worries on that. RL>RP as always. I'm in, still. This is too exciting a project to abandon so early on.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
yeah!! real life always takes place over Roleplay life, so you have no need to apologise!

but I'm still here ;)

Aquali Umiko

Roaring back with a vengeance!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
I will have my post up within the next day or two. I have a research paper that I am writing, so I am having to split time between my paper, another forum, and this one. Any the who, I won't take ages! xD

Aquali Umiko

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
If it is alright, I would like to be skipped till last post. A lot more stuff came up for my classes then I originally thought, and I haven't even had time to breath. I'm fine with posting last if that's acceptable, but this took more time than I originally thought it was going to.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Alright then, we're currently waiting for any participant to post.

Aquali Umiko

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Are we going back to the old order, or are we going to stick with this one? I wasn't sure if we were or not, so I haven't posted.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I just don't have a reason to post since Macca didn't have any questions to begin with.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'm in the same situation as Skymin is...

That, and I thought we were going back to the old order.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Alright, no problem. Thanks for letting me know or I would have kept waiting! I'll give it a little bit to check if ZX and Ly have anything else to post and go from there.

Aquali Umiko

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
I am 100% fine with the old order. I like posting first. xD

If ZX has nothing to add, I can go ahead and post tomorrow or Tuesday night. I do feel to blame for the stall, so I apologize for that. My semester ends Thursday, so I will have time to get my mind right and put more effort and energy forward.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I didn't realise there was an order, haha. I thought we were just... posting. d:

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
I thought the same as Skymin, only reason I haven't posted is because I've had a rather busy week.

Last edited:

Aquali Umiko

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 5, 2015
Tomorrow I will just go ahead and post in the morning/evening. I feel like this has stalled because of me. At the latest I will post this weekend for sure. Life is what happens when you make plans, and that continues to ring true for me.

Last edited:
Back