• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Center go home, you are drunk.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Christ, you guys don't miss a trick. @__@

It's just being revamped haha. I'm not drunk enough to go hard-delete the entire forum. Just keep yer hats on and it'll all be back to normal soon enough. d:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Ah okay. I thought something was wrong with the Battle Center or some mod is going ape-shiz and deleting the whole section :C
Good to know that's not the case^^'

Years
I'm sure a hstaff will announce the changes eventually when the revamp is complete. The PC Battle Server is still up so you can check that place out for now.

Years
If the Battle Center is gone for now, might I suggest somewhere that the Battle Server could be advertised on the forum? That way new members who are curious might want to know about it.

I'm also probably overreacting like it's gonna be gone for a while

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
We're merging it with Pokemon General 'cause it was ded. Edit: I'm not serious.

(It'll be back up shortly, gotta make them stickies.)

If the Battle Center is gone for now, might I suggest somewhere that the Battle Server could be advertised on the forum? That way new members who are curious might want to know about it.

I'm also probably overreacting like it's gonna be gone for a while
Probably not necessary since it should be up by tomorrow.

Last edited:

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
Well, I am quite angry that the link's been removed from the Main Page, because I'm starting to get into helping others win competitive battles. Still, I'm lucky to notice right now that it's in Pokemon General, so I'll go there soon.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Eh, I don't mind the merge; competitive battling is more of a Pokemon gaming thing, IMO. Ah, well; I visit Pokemon General daily anyway.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Breathe, people.

Battle Center is as close to being merged with Pokémon General as Community Questions & Feedback is to being merged with Pokémon Trivia. I hope.

The new forum looks great, Wolflare!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
who makes a thread just to rant about something like this. quite obvious it would be one of two things.
1. a glitch. and would be fixed.
2. it is being messed with. (which it is)
keep your pants on.

Well, sometimes, glitches are specific to a particular computer/browser/browsing experience, so it's useful IMO for a thread like this to be made so upper staff can be notified of the problem in question (in case they weren't aware of it, as they can be busy in other threads/matters, etc.) and attempt to resolve it, if possible.
And how is the casual user supposed to know that the forum is (temporarily and/or intentionally) being 'messed with' if there's no thread/sticky/announcement notifying people of that situation...? ~_~ With this thread, now we know what happened.

But in any case, good to know that the Battle Center is working again. ^_^

Back