• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Dear anonymous,

ha haha hahaHAHAHAHAH... did you honestly think that would have actually worked. That somebody as naive and stupid as you could get in my head, just like that. Well guess what... I'm a pretty hard shell to crack, best of luck to you.

Dear anonymous,

Why? Why are you leaving me alone here? You promised me you would go see my secret garden tomorrow. Why are you leaving me like this, I haven't even taken you there yet. Please don't leave me alone just yet. I don't want you to leave me. I wish I could have actually done something to help you. Please, just stay with me, a little bit longer.

I love you.

AlexiaRose

♥ Beloved Lunatic ♫
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I miss you so much. It sucks we can't talk cause our technology hates us, but I promise I think of you everyday. I wish you would've let me send you a friend request on Facebook even if you didn't use it all that much. We might be able to still talk if you did, but you have to be a silly little boy as usual. :P I love you, hun. I always will.

With much love,
Hex Maniac Ruby

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

I'm sick of feeling like a target here. Maybe I'm refusing to believe it's me, but if anything I'm the most loyal person; and you challenging that and getting upset just proves you really don't know me. All of you need to stop, because it's only going to drive me away. I have never, ever wanted anything more and I don't want to apologize or feel sorry just because I'm being myself. I believe in communication and honesty and laughter. But I'm beginning to feel like being friendly, being open, is only getting me in trouble.

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I basically spent my entire weekend with you, only cementing the feelings that I have for you, and have had for the past 4-5 months. We've connected over the past couple days, just as we always have when we hung out; our conversations went from one topic to another and that is something I really appreciate. You bring a smile to my face whenever I see you and thinking about the distance between us, now that we're in different cities, only brings distress. Thank you for being who you are and taking time out of your days to spend time with me; it gave me the chance to learn more about you and eventually led me to fall hopelessly in love. I hope that one day, hopefully soon, that I will be able to conjure enough courage to tell you and pray that this is not unrequited. We were talking today and you mentioned that you wouldn't want to be a thief, but as cheesy as it sounds, you have already committed a crime: you've stolen my heart and I wish that that could be said about you as well.

Last edited:
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Time is running out. If you could help me out a bit, it would be much appreciated. I only have two months left, so something has to happen before then.

Shhmew

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I always say I dislike you, to myself and to others. I've never said it to your face but you've probably figured it out by now. For the longest time I couldn't quite figure out why I disliked you so much. You're the nicest person ever, and everyone automatically loves you. And that's precisely what I despised. When I show up to new places online I really wish to be liked. I hope that through my posts, people come to respect me. But no matter what, everyone always liked you more. You do exactly what everyone wants you to, and you never say a sore word; You're oblivious to anything negative. I always called it "fake", but the truth of the matter is, I'm just horribly jealous. Every friend I have online likes you more. You're pretty, and you have a real life going for you, with a loving family and a job and friends to laugh with, while I sit on my computer all day every day and cry myself to sleep. You don't even need to try, all you do is post a picture of your face and say your kind words and everyone (literally everyone) falls all over you. And I hate it. I wish I didn't but I do. I wish I could just be happy about it and understand that we all have different battles in our lives, but I have such a hard time. Every time I think about you I get upset and I hate myself; and for some reason, I just can't stop directing that hate toward you, in my head at least. I'm so sorry. You're the only person I've ever really felt this toward; just proves how much of a beautiful person you are, and I'm so full of poison and I can't breathe most days; I really have a lot of issues to work out...

You now thrive in a place I loved and left, Anonymous. They naturally love you more than me, and that place makes me feel all sorts of frustration these days... so I'm never going back there, it's not healthy, at all, and I can't help but feel I'm just not welcome anymore. I wish you all the best, there and in the rest of your life, and hopefully I can lose all my sour thoughts about you and that place before I do something stupid. Again, I'm so sorry. Never stop being you.

~shhmew

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
Years
Dear anonymous,

I really wish you were here. I miss you a lot. I wish I could have said more to you... I wish I could have said "I love you" more often. I wish I could have told you that you were the most perfect, and prettiest person alive, inside and out. I wish I could be there for you so you don't hurt yourself... Please stay strong until I see you again...

P.s... Sorry I'm not good enough.

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Dear Anon,

Lol thanks for not telling me you had a boyfriend and making me think that I had a chance. I'm cool if were friends though, after spending so much time with you, you made me realize a lot of things about you...

~David

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,
Please stop taking the fun out of things.

Dear Anon,
I'm just so, so happy that you're opening up again. Maybe you'll tell me why you closed yourself off soon.

Sirfetch’d

Please don't do this again :/ You know how much last time it hurt both of us and I'm sure that you don't want to go through that again now would you? If something is bothering you tell me please! It's what friends are for and I won't judge you. Just a thought :)

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

Wow, don't.

You're the one who turned me down not that long ago. Don't passive-aggressively complain. If you have something to say to me, then just say it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
DA,

Loook all I want to do is get to somewhere by 6. I get you still have work to do, but take your time. Don't have to rattle the monitor when I say I'd like to go. Jeez. You're so embarrassing. I hate being related to you.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anon,
I dreamt about you again. It was a very natural situation- together due to a group activity, just hanging out. Cuddling. You hesitantly asked me if I would be with you, and I was 90% sure I knew what you meant. Not because of weird dream logic where I just know what's going on, but because that's exactly the sort of vague, slightly awkward thing you'd say. But of course I'd be with you. If that's what you wanted.

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
Dear Anonymous.
Do you actually realise how much people hate you? You're a newcomer to our class, yet you act like you're hot ♥♥♥♥. You have one friend who nobody else likes. You made the nicest person in the class want to punch you, anyone could see that if they walked past you and her when she used to sit next to you. That's pretty impressive in a bad way. You barely do work, you're rude to everyone, you have poor manners, the teachers obviously don't like you and you walk, talk and smell horrible. You got paid out by your only friend, who as I mentioned no-one else likes at all. Why can't you just leave? I'd say all this to your face, but honestly I don't want to get put into hot water by any of the teachers that might be around because >m-muh feelings!
In short, go to hell.
~Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back