• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If YOU would belong to a pokémon type

Whistler

Questioner
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2014
I'd be a Ground type. :D

Secondary type would probably be Water or something.

GRASS IS MY WEAKNESS! ALLERGIES!! XD

Nymue

Draconic Neophyte
Years
Dragon/Psychic. Coolest frickin' attack concepts. I'd also want to be able to learn some Dark moves, though. And Dream Eater. >3

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
If you, as a human, would gain abilities and attacks from a certain pokémon type, what type would you want to be?

Are there any specific abilities (like resistances or something) and moves that you would like to know?

Would you prefer to be dual typed, and in that case, with what two types?​

psychi......oh but wait. you said we can be dual typed. in that case psychic/steel(psychic and steel are my favorite types). I would have a hardened will and a very wise mind. as for specific abilities. their are none I really want actually....oh wait. I would like an entirely new ability that allows me to hit those mean dark types.

Sirfetch’d

I'd probably be Water type. I am just someone who loves to be around water whenever possible such as just being at the beach or relaxing in the pool, so yeah Water type would definitely fit my profile the best. I could see myself using a wide variety of cool water attacks such as Surf and not to mention many of my favorite Pokemon are Water type.

Years
Psychic type would probably be my best bet. I like a lot of stuff pertaining to the human mind; puzzles, card tricks, etc. If I could use that power and put it to moves or whatever, I'd be set.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Ghost type, because I'm creepy like that.
Then Ice type, then FAIRYYYY.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 17, 2015
Water/Flying would be cool, having water powers and being able to fly is awesome, right?

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
Years
I don't ...well let me think, I guess I would be a Fighting/Water type. I love water, and I do a lot of things involving water in the day? I also like fighting types and action related things. My ability would be Drizzle cause I MAKE IT RAIN. I guess my starting moves well the moves I would have right now would be, Rest, Focus Punch, Bubble and Rain Dance.

TrinityLovesPokemon

TrinityLovesPokemon
Years
I'd want to be a Water/Ice type Pokémon, because they're both my favorite types! Plus, fire and grass types are covered. Both those types together just seem so majestic, graceful, and beautiful! <3

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
This is hard for me since I love so many Pokemon of different types, and moves from different types to. I'm not sure which best respresents me, however..
I've decided I will be Ghost/Fairy. I love the tactics seen in Ghost type moves. Constantly moving with the shadows, using fear and pain to gain energy, manipulating and harming their own bodies to deal lingering damage. It's beautiful.
Lately I've had a bit of fascination with Fairy just because it's the new type. However, I feel that Fairy is the cosmic/lunar type I've wanted for years. While I don't think the delicate appearance of most Fairy type Pokemon represents me, I think that when secondary to my ghost typing, it will work well.

Back