• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
NOOO! the return of...edited sprites *gasp* um...6-7/10

rate the regular avatar or this: (and state which avatar ur rating too)
6833749.JPG

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^ Well you already know the rating I'll give for your Dragon avatar so lets move on to the Sonic&Tails avatar:P. Hmm the clarity is great and size is alright but the background is a bit.. I should I say it.. plain. Its the basic picture of Sonic&Tails, not much else to say about it. But it might work better as a transparent gif avatar rather than jpg. 78/100

Kairyu

Years
^That's a very creative picture of Kenji. I like it, especially the coloring!
9/10

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Kairyu said:
^ Well you already know the rating I'll give for your Dragon avatar so lets move on to the Sonic&Tails avatar:P. Hmm the clarity is great and size is alright but the background is a bit.. I should I say it.. plain. Its the basic picture of Sonic&Tails, not much else to say about it. But it might work better as a transparent gif avatar rather than jpg. 78/100
rate this or the avatar (state which ur rating)
6833749.JPG

its from sonic advance 3...i've attached the original pic

Kairyu

Years
^ Hmm a Testament avatar? Interesting, I suppose. But like the Sonic avatar I'm about to mention again the white area would be better off being transparent. 8/10 (Only because I love playing Guilty Gear XX constantly XD)

digispirit virus said:
rate this or the avatar (state which ur rating)
6833749.JPG

its from sonic advance 3...i've attached the original pic
But I did state it >.0;

^ (this is for the Sonic&Tails avatar) Its good but it can be even better if all that white space is transparent. 78/100

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2013
Kairyu said:
^ Hmm a Testament avatar? Interesting, I suppose. But like the Sonic avatar I'm about to mention again the white area would be better off being transparent. 8/10 (Only because I love playing Guilty Gear XX constantly XD)

But I did state it >.0;

^ (this is for the Sonic&Tails avatar) Its good but it can be even better if all that white space is transparent. 78/100
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! avatar rate a 100000000000000000000/100000000000000000000 sonic rocks! saving the picture right now! and as for my pair which is the best pair ever! i rate 9/10 awsome pic.

Kairyu

Years
^ Hey its Brock, probably the only character I resemble and act like, lol. Its cool and the sizing is just right. Hmm, I got nothing bad to say about it XD. Nice choice! 95/100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back