• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
V(>_<)V Please don't drag me into this, shido. (..and look at your PMs if you're not.)

Anyway, hunted shiny slugma alot last night, but no hunting got done today.

my opinions in no way shape or form reflect the views or opinions of LDD i would also liek to add the that last bit of my rant about only having 1 co owner we also have zidane everynow and then aswell XP

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
No offense dude but I have a hard time reading what you say.... >.< And you remind me of Larry McRenoylds and Jeff Hammond. :P Such as "I heard from multiple people" = "I was walking around in the garage this morning and went over to the (enter race team here) part and overheard (stuff)".

XD

And quite frankly, I'll let you think they're all cheaters and biased people and stuffs..... [you might just get questioned yourself]

Because right now I am on a mission. I have 3 hours left to try and get a Shiny to try and match last month's 2... And I have probably put the most shiny hunting into this day than I ever have in all my other times. Major headache. And nothing to prove of it, yet....

If I don't, well, here's to March. A whole month to accumilate what I can, when I can, and a vacation from today.

Tomorrow's supposed to be stormy, and I plan to SR for Scyther alot. Something I'm looking forward to.
-DDD

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
if you want to accuse me DDD feel free to thats ur right . far as my multiple ppl being "ppl around the garage " i ghost on serebii often enough to read a few things here and there so don't try to insult my point with a comment like that . iiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffff u hvae tublore rediang wut i wirte tehn jus sikp meh psots :)

what surprises meh most of all tho is that you who admit to cheating (with only one shiny and we trusted you ) would have a problem with meh calling into question other people ? that makes no sense to meh . so like a billion years from now when u have enough shinnies to start actualy question u over . I tell sumone u admited to cheating for shiny even tho u got rid of it , that person wouldnt be valid in their questioning of ur shinnies legitamace ? i think they would , if anything you your self should question seeing how u have first hand exp how easy it is to cheat for a shiny .

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Hi, everyone. At SPPf, a member named Supersousaphone thought of a new form of shiny racing, a bit of a shiny circuit. I thought of it as well, but I was at school when it came to me, so he got to post first. =/ Anyways, it just consists of hunting multiple shinies in a certain order. Whoever gets all the shinies first wins. The current order goes like this:

Legendary from FR/LG->Wild Bug type->Fossil-> Game Corner

If you plan on joining, just lemme know, so that I can tell supersousaphone.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I vaguely admitted to cheating for that one. >_>; Desperation, really. The codes I used, and the ONLY ones I could use, made all male Pokemon shiny, but also made tham all have Naive natures....

I then got my real deal first shiny, the Metagross. I loved that feeling I recieved when I got it. I really had done it, for real. Then after no luck, I quit hunting for a while, but then started again in LG. Then I got my Eevee. And got that feeling again. Then I started to think that I should release the Shiny Ninetails. After all, it was as all evil as it looked. Then, by chance, I ran into my Machop in Victory Road. Then I definately said "I'm releasing that vile thing. I don't need it.".
Then I went on to get my own Totodile.

I still have the Ninetails right now however. The reason I'm hesitant to release it, is even though it's cheated and evil, and means nothing compared to my other real Shiny Pokemon that I've spent so many hours to get, it was the first Pokemon I EV trained.

So, yesh, that's what happened to the Shiny Ninetails. If I ever get a Shiny Pokemon with a Naive nature, I'm gonna go "uh-oh" because people will think I cheated it. :P
But, stop and think... If I could just use my AR to get my shinies, I wouldn't be here. I would have wasted all my free time last week trying to get my Shiny Totodile. I could be doing other things. That is the staple proof that I have that means that my other Pokemon aren't cheated. And I'm not even using my AR anymore. I don't even know where it's at. @_@; I think it's in a box in with my unused GBA stuffs somewhere.

And that is what happened to the Shiny Ninetails. I do not own a Shiny Ninetails. In some ways, I wish I really did. It looks cool. ^_^
*BTW, even EV trained, that one Pokemon's stats just... suck... :| *

-DDD

for those who may have forgotten or not read ( special to the party who it concerns and seems to have forgotten writing )

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years

I guess I forgot inside the brackets "be careful". I wasn't questioning you directly man. Power trip! And I did admit that I cheated for the Ninetails. So? Should I explain how? I got codes off of NSider, and they were the only ones that would work with my version of AR. The only catch was with these Pokemon, they had to be Male in order to be shiny, and they always had the Naive nature.

And what's the quoted message for? I don't get it. :(

EDIT: The first one I didn't get, but the second one I do. Now read mine. :|

Oh, and trust me, I doubt I'll ever break 15 shinies. I'm wasting my time just trying hard to get the 5th one.

REGARDLESS...

That shiny circuit thing sounds cool, but I'm too devoted to getting the few I want and the few that are cool enough to be pwned. But the way things are going, it's going to take a looooooooooong time....... :(

Years
Hi, everyone. At SPPf, a member named Supersousaphone thought of a new form of shiny racing, a bit of a shiny circuit. I thought of it as well, but I was at school when it came to me, so he got to post first. =/ Anyways, it just consists of hunting multiple shinies in a certain order. Whoever gets all the shinies first wins. The current order goes like this:

Legendary from FR/LG->Wild Bug type->Fossil-> Game Corner

If you plan on joining, just lemme know, so that I can tell supersousaphone.

I am interested in joining this fiesta! Any prize if we win? Also, what's SPPF? (sorry for my ignorance)

I am currently still hunting for that Eevee, and now a Hitmonlee. Hopefully I can get them sometime in March. =D

shido

Blood Sucker
Years

I guess I forgot inside the brackets "be careful". I wasn't questioning you directly man. Power trip! And I did admit that I cheated for the Ninetails. So? Should I explain how? I got codes off of NSider, and they were the only ones that would work with my version of AR. The only catch was with these Pokemon, they had to be Male in order to be shiny, and they always had the Naive nature.

And what's the quoted message for? I don't get it. :(

EDIT: The first one I didn't get, but the second one I do. Now read mine. :|

Oh, and trust me, I doubt I'll ever break 15 shinies. I'm wasting my time just trying hard to get the 5th one.

REGARDLESS...

That shiny circuit thing sounds cool, but I'm too devoted to getting the few I want and the few that are cool enough to be pwned. But the way things are going, it's going to take a looooooooooong time....... :(

my point was that you cheated ( u admited and everything which was cool of u) but that doesnt mean others don't and shouldnt be questioned . if other are posting that sumone admits to cheating i want to question that person .

look this is the shiny hunting club if you want to hunt by trading for clones u can , if you want to get out and hunt them your selves u can . only rules to this club is no cheating and if you do cheat admit to it . was also saying that we dont have much clubness anymore that shiny circuit should be somethign the club is doing.

either way i wish u all luck lmao

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I am interested in joining this fiesta! Any prize if we win? Also, what's SPPF? (sorry for my ignorance)

I am currently still hunting for that Eevee, and now a Hitmonlee. Hopefully I can get them sometime in March. =D

Well, aren't getting four shinies enough, lol SPPf= Serebii Pokemon Place Forums, or something like that. It is a very popular pokemon forum.

Years
Ooh, I new it! (Just the PPF part was confusing)o.o

It's okay, every morning I usually play some Triple Triad, while shiny hunting, so it's all good. =)

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Not me, I don't like shiny legendarys... and the others would drive me bonkers doing, I hate to sit and reset over and over... So...

I'm hatching Absol eggs on Emmy, hunting trapinch/cacnea in Saph, and slugma in Green.

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
HAHA :P aarin is back :P only Metal Maroi left :P
i haven't got anything interesting to say, and that's wehy i only read post :P

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Well, no luck with Slowpoke yet, although I have moved the hunt to my other LG, and also took my other 1st LG to the Game Corner to spend brief periods SRing for shiny Pinsir as it looks awesome :D I need to hurry up and get one as I have preliminary exams this month and then my big ones in May. :( So After I catch & raise my next 1 or 2 shinys I probably won't spend as much time hunting for a while.

Wish me luck everyone. I do the same for all of you...

Years
Good luck DarkParukia!

Anyhoo, I just realized, I'm getting each Pokémon ready for SRing once I complete the League in my LG. Because, so far, I can get Eevee, one of the two fighting Pokémon, and now Lapras. o.o I think I will leave them for the end, as they would probably be the easiest to get SRing. (Along with Legendaries of course!)

Good luck people!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
I lol'd at the drama XD

Shido, calm down a tad, it would seem most members have taken a small hiatus from shiny hunting probably until D/P come out. As for the cards, i will attempt to make them again as soon as i figure out whats making the quality of them so bad :\

As for DDD's case, we've known him for a while and he has been given a second chance, I believe that to be our policy, I think I can remember giving another member a second chance at some point, heh.

So yeah, I'll keep you updated with my progress with the cards hopefully I'll be able to work them out. I occasionally see MM on MSN so I'll see what he's up too. I think when D/P are released activity in the club will increase so just bare with it for now.

As for hunting I'm actually going to do some tonight, I'm flipping on Emerald and training a Lanturn as I kick back in front of the TV, something which i haven't done in ages XD so wish me luck

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
=D Yo MMSP (Yes, I'm still going to call you that >O) I would like to join the circuit. It sounds interesting, I like all the stuff we have to look for, except for the first one (lol...) but I don't mind, as I will SR for shiny Zapdos! And so Kyle sha'll start shunting once again! =D

And gl to ya'll!

KS-Out.

Back