• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sigs

Furikuri Otaku

Its nothing, really
Years
How do i attach a sig or banner? Like, it asks where the location of the banner is, and i dont know what to put. Do i drag the banner into where it asks or..i dont know. if there is a location on how to add these with all the information. please do tell where that is. Thank you

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
Years
You put this in:
Picture

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Ermm... Wrong Forum! O__O
*reports*

Ya have to put URL of the Image[/IMG*]
(Just remove the *)

And if it dont work, it because ya disabled the tags...

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
Sig is the abreviation for Signature... Uhh... I think I would understand yar post better if it had some points (Coma, Interrogation Mark, etc...) O__o

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
also the siggy editing screen comes with a handy toolbar ^_^
click on the mountain icon and a box should com up askin the URL of the pic
put the url in there and click ok and the pic will b inserted into the siggy

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
...and in case you dont know what a URL is..(which is very basic) this is how you get it.

1.Find the pic you want

2. Right click on it, a menu will pop up.

3. "TOwards the bottom of it there will be a link called "properties". You click on that

4. Another menu will pop up there will be a bunch of lines. One of them will be marked
Address
(URL) then next to that is a URL. copy that then do all the crap digis just said.

Mundane

walking alone
Years
Maybe my computer is..perhaps. Very different from everyone else.
Well here it goes.

Whenever i right click the pic, click on properties, all that appears is:

Type of flie: JPEG Image and Fax Viewer
Opens with: Windows Picture ( change... )
----------------------------------------------
Location: C:\Documents and Settings\ My comp\ My documents\ My pictures
Size: 17.3kb (17,738 bytes)
Size on disk: 20.0 kb (20,480)
----------------
Created: today
Modified: today
Accessed: today
--------------
Attributes [] Read-only []Hidden ( Advances...)

( ok ) (Cancel) (apply)

As you can see, the URL as you call it, isnt to be found. unless you missed a step in your directions Blue. there is no URL about on this certain page. Please, someone, be the light in my dark cave, bless me with the sollution to my problem. Thank you

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
Wait nevermind I found your problem. If it's saved to your computer then you have to uplod it to a image host. try photobucket.

Back