• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I've been drawing these creatures called Spiritmon for six years now. I wish I had taken pictures of them to show you guys, but I'm nervous of showing off my real artwork that isn't any good to begin with. T_T

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Oh pala, don't feel that way! I do crappy art but I still show everything off, haha. And sure thang, loki!! Imma do something OP too! But cbf'd right now cuz 4 hour sleep time then 6-7 hours self study till 9:00 AM and then 4 hours coaching time. Soo umm sorta busy will draw tomorrow after class!! And holy crap does that zoro look amazing! Idk what mistakes ya talking about he looks sexy as hell. <3 and luckily, whether it is due to the picture not being clearly visible or if it actually is that way, it seems that you managed to minimize your bishounen effect on zoro orz

and hoenn she's not just good. She's godly at anatomy!! Kura, Loki, Jolyne, Pokey and Siggeh are like the best digital artists here. Pokey, siggu and loki are more into anime side but damn are they holy crap awesome.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
WELL WE MIGHT AS WELL POST HERE CAUSE, YOU KNOW, A&D DOESN'T HAVE A DCC OR ANYTHING
tumblr_inline_muenokXkYI1qdlkyg.gif

Also I found a lot of really cute things on tumblr today if you couldn't tell. Nice to see this thread back in action. :)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I was going through the Art & Design section (stalking other people's art), when I saw this! I didn't know this was here!

Anyway, what do I know about art? Umm, I drew my signature. That's basically the extent of my drawing capabilities. I can work hard on a drawing for three hours and pass it off as something done in thirty minutes. I'm not that great, but I could draw of my life depended on it.

I do scenery photography as a hobby. I can't draw all that well, but I think I can snap a decent photo.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I been drawing a bit lately but it's been either scribbles or something else. And while I suppose I could update my gallery with 'em I guess I feel kind of awkward updating three times in a row so close together haha. So I'm holding out and updating later on with more than one or two works. Did some icon coloring today so might throw those up alongside my artwork.

Years
Oh yaaay the wandering thread is here!

I've been wanting a new tablet lately since my old one is way too small for me to draw comfortably on now. Was looking into a Bamboo Splash, I think? It's so much bigger and looks awesome! But the thing is around $120-200 at the very least so I might have to put it off until Christmas... :(

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Yeah it's all about mistakes Hoenn! Except it's more like, learning from those mistakes and not making them again, and that's where I run into problems hahaha!

ASGKFJ;GKA;DS Dero pls I'm just a hobbyist-- but I agree like damn Kura and Siggy and everyone else are cray awesome. I GOTTA GET ON THEIR LEVEL.... cept I don't intend on going pro so maybe that won't happen hahah! Anyhow, super excited to see your OP work- post it here or in your gallery for us to see when you're done! Also yeah, I'm actually trying to mimic Oda's style. It's pretty interesting to try it, actually, but it's minimizing my bishounen effect pretty nicely! I think I'll turn the bishounen back on for when I draw Sanji though, cause Sanji is Sanji....

Maaan Alexial what I wouldn't give to have your patience. /Stares at those details like daaaamn

Cirno!! Intuos 5ever yo, my Intuos3 is like, 8 years old and still goin' strong. Only changed the nib tip once, even! Though mine's only like the 12" one so it's not really that big either. I like smaller tablets though-- takes less arm movement;;;

AHHHH Binary know those feels-- I long gave up on waiting for comments to come between my updates though because like, really-- I figure people are looking, they're just not saying anything haha! As long as they see it, that warrants the update don't you think? Kinda awkward posting in a thread all by yourself sometimes though, for sure.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Maybe I should start a thread and post some of my art. That would mean I would actually have to draw more pictures and put some effort into them, but I've been looking for some feedback or something. I'll think about it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Maybe I should start a thread and post some of my art. That would mean I would actually have to draw more pictures and put some effort into them, but I've been looking for some feedback or something. I'll think about it.

DOOOO EEEEEET

@Loki, that drawing is a combination of all the things I like about Magistrum's gallery (like what inspired me to go with that specific face shape/relation to eyes and face/etc) and sheer boredom in my Environmental Science class. The details were not on purpose, I was just desperately looking for something else to do and add lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
No choice but to double post but this thread is going to waste away to nothing in A&D. Best get it movin' along.

Enjoy kiddies. >:)

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
I only first played it this year myself, but it's one of the very few games that I could call perfect. This game does open world better than any other game by far, despite being 2D. It just pits you into an obscure world and tells you "you're on your own", no help or anything. The level design and variety in the game is so compact and cohesive, and allowed the game to be a fan favorite and loved by many, many people. It's a timeless classic.

Someone did an analysis highlighting the genius of the game.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Super Nintendo Entertainment System. You can get it on the Wii or Wii U Virtual Console, though.

Years
Never played Super Metroid. :o Or the old Megaman games.. or Final Fantasy.. or Kingdom Hearts until I got Dream Drop Distance last week. I'm such a bad gamer.

Back