• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Green floor, obviously. And not only because it's aesthetically more appealing, but also because it's always nice to mix tiles from many games (the blue would clearly say "hey, look, I'm a hack of FR!")

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Green would be more original, as the original FireRed, for some reason, chose blue as its main color for palettes, as most things I noticed are very blue. Also, LeafGreen never used green, so it would be a wise choice.

Therefore, since rijonAdventures' main color is green, you should choose green.

Oh, just to add a little suggestion to the green floor, you should make the green floor tiles look more like they are advanced. Maybe round the corners of each tile and then make the green fill in more, like how the blue looked in the past.

Last edited:

SilentWing

クロバット
Years
Yeah, go with the green, it really does add more of a unique feeling to the mart. The added originality is always a plus, too. :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
lol... I can never tell if it's Azelea Town if it wasn't for that Slowpoke there. :laugh:
So er.., nice! We'll be having a little tour in Johto, ei? Sweet! :)

Anyways, keep it up! :classic:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
you are sticking with green...
you expected us to say green didn't you?
i'm guessing that is the part of johto that we can visit?
I honestly didn't know it was azelea until i saw the slowpoke and the closeness of the houses.
and there are people there that wasn't there before?
just a little Question to add to all of the other questions.
Will kurt the pokeball maker still be there?

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
I'm not a fan of the Green tiles. I don't think they bode well with the FR tiles. Is there anyway you could post a RS mart just so we can compare? I prefer classic Blue, it looks good and theres nothing IMO wrong with it. Also, loving the game!

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
Well, the way I could tell it was Azelea town was by the design, and of course the colour choice for the houses. They give it that sought of feel, but I would of prefered purple or green :P. But the thing I like most is the balance, how you made all the pathways 3 tiles in width. Which is good. But the one thing I noticed about the screen is the fence next to the pc, I think hedges would look better, considering this one has way to much space and looks jumbled together.

But its an overall good :).

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
The game takes place two decades since you'd have ever been able to meet him. He's in peace now. :x

Of note, I must degress - are there any ways you could actually identify Azalea Town, BESIDES the Slowpoke?
[/font]

Well, I knew it was Azalea Town... Maybe because of the position of the gym and the PC? I realised it was a slowpoke only because I realised it was Azalea... so no Slopoke isn't the only thing.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Looks... like Azelea Twon :P No noticeable differences other than the people, but considering the 10 years difference it would be awkward if it was the same people :P

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
hmm...
since kurt is "in peace" will there be someone else there who has a special event?
I'm trying to get enough information so i'll know what to expect.
and is there going to be slowpoke well there or will something, like a cave- in, to cause the cave to be destroyed(along with some slowpoke)?
And is the gym leader of azelea(was it bugsy?) still going to be there or will his son or daughter take over?
Or will the gym just be closed due to something?
sorry for all these questions but i'm a really curious kind of person.
and there should be new people since it IS 2 decades in the future.
Perhaps a cooltrainer who used to be a kid in the G/S?C times be there?

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2011
First is : Route 54
Second is : Merson City,top
Third is : Also Merson City,bottom
Thats what they look like to me.

EDIT :
I got stuck in that city twice! (Guess I had the Wrong Charmander)
Also last time I played was Tuesday or Monday

Last edited:

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
Years
Virturia
April 27th 2008
areas-virturia01.png

Portal.

Virturia is a virtual reality chamber. The world inside is completely virtual. You're thrown straight into this world as part of the South Rijon quest.

areas-virturia02.png
areas-virturia03.png

The first town in Virturia, and the first route of Virturia.

areas-virturia04.png
areas-virturia05.png
areas-virturia06.png

Where might this be?
The first person who can identify the location shown in these three screenshots gets to join the beta testing team!​

Wow,

that's an amazing idea!
But i have a few questions :P

- Is it a virtual time travel machine, or something like that? (The G/S/C tile)
- How do you make those cool posts?
- What is the mission that you have to complete inside the machine?

Back