• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Midnight

So, what do ya think of the game so far?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
Well this is goign to be your third remote about the same problem.
I can't get pass her no matter where I try to walk so I suggest you look more indept as to what could be causing this problem and be sure that that the version you are "checking" it on is the same one you've released as a demo. No point in putting it out there if you're going to hit a road block at the very start now is there?

Aside from that I'm rather impress with your work on it so far. Keep it up, if you manage to complete it it'll be a very well played game. Keep up the good work.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
this looks great also i was wondering if this game supports game controllers for the computer because i dont really like using the keyboard to play a game

By the way when i start a new game the characters mom wont let me pass

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
this looks great also i was wondering if this game supports game controllers for the computer because i dont really like using the keyboard to play a game

By the way when i start a new game the characters mom wont let me pass

I know, right? It seems to me that the game is just walk downstairs and it's over.

Watorie

Midnight FTW!
Years
I voted FTW but I also am having the mom issue, I though of computer graphics settings being a factor since Arcelio isn't having the problem. But it was the same with 32 and 16 bit, and I wasn't able to do anything even with different view options in game either. any suggestions on how to get past other than go above or do you have an eta on when the next hopefully bug free demo will be released.

FlaafyFTW

Researcher of Orange Lore
Years
Heyy Just here to say im a follower of your game and it looks brilliant :)

Just to say im having the mom issue as well.. hope it can get fixed soon :)

Watorie

Midnight FTW!
Years
THANKS! ... Now if only I could get a hold of the maker to help with other problems.
Didja know that after defeating dark grunt at the first lake, if you try to go back to the lake front the battle with a ghost is restarted then you freeze up.

Back