• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My favorites are still Totodile, Bellossom, and Espeon. Though right behind them is Litwick.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Well, yeah, it was favorite pokemon.
I can't believe this. I wanted Keldeo ever since I saw it. My brother wanted Genesect. I ended up buying White 2 just for Keldeo...BAM! Keldeo is a White-exclusive. I don't have the right money to replace my Pokemon White...so...I ended up getting Genesect, ticking my brother off, and never getting Keldeo.

Has anyone else had an ironic/bad-luck incident like this?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I didn't know where my white was so I got Keldeo on my friend's game and transferred it to my game. He didn't mind since he didn't like Keldeo due to the fact that it was a ~pony~. Guh.

darkpokeball

Years
If only I had a friend that would do that for me. My friends would just point and laugh and taunt saying that they had Keldeo and I didn't.
Luckily, I never told any of them about the event.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
39...Too bad. I didn't obtain that Keldeo event. You'd see why in my profile.
It's not like I can fly to America for free...

darkpokeball

Years
Well, we WERE talking about event pokemon. But, you killed it.
New topic time!
List the pokemon games(mainstream) from your favorite (1) to your least favorite (5)

5. GEN II (G/S/C/HG/SS)
4. GEN IV (D/P/PT)
3. Tied with 2: GEN I (R/B/Y/FR/LG)
2. Tied with 3: GEN V (W/B/W2/B2)
1. GEN III (R/S/E)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh gee uh ...

Generation II/V
Generation III
Generation IV
Generation I

darkpokeball

Years
Here I am, realizing that the topic isn't successful. New topic again! xD
If you could make ONE change to the Pokemon Anime, what would it be?
My change: Reformat it for an older audience. (If I had 2 changes, I'd get rid of Ash.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Change Bianca's english voice. oh my god Bianca I love you but please. Also make her more like her game version fdskl
That said I actually watched a few episode of Black/White on Pokemon.com last night. Not too bad; was watching while playing Pokemon ahaha.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

For me its getting rid of ash and start a new with a new trainer and a new region.Not that i have anything against ash but more than 15 years of that guy..it just gets boring.

darkpokeball

Years
Hmm...you know, some people have started a petiton trying to make the Pokemon B/W animated promo the new anime. However, I think that even if it succeeded, we'd just get an Ash clone going through the same kiddie adventures...That's why instead of getting Ash and giving him a clone, I chose to darken teh anime. Take a look at "Legend of Korra" or "Young Justice." Those are both watched by kids, and they are amazing! If Pokemon adopted that same dark tone...wow. Words cannot describe how epic the anime would become.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014

Yeah.I think the protagonist should follow a dark story plot and the story should be given more focus rather than the gyms and the league.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It would be nice for Pokemon to have some darker moments. What I would want more though is for Pokemon Special to be animated. With the same story and little to not alterations to it.

Back