• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You need to work on the organization. Centralization might help. Maybe get a decent banner? Or some icons? And I hate eggs, sorry. >_<'

3//10

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
9/10 Nice sig. :)

It's Gardevoir. Don't worry, I made the same spelling error before ahha. x) I miss my panda too, but MidnightShine made this sig for me, so I couldn't not change. No worries, might change back for my panda later on! :3

derozio

Years
I like the image but not the dimensions. :P But a decent signature, I guess.

7//10

derozio

Years
^ It ain't my fault if your monitor is tiny as hell. It doesn't take up that much space if you have a decent resolution. But whatever, the rating is supposed to be a indication of how appealing the signature is. NOT how big or small it is. Just wanted to put it out there.

Anyway, as for your signature, merely a gif and some links. At least the text fits the image, I suppose. I do like the gif itself, though. :o

7//10

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back