• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have what it takes to become a pokemon master

zypher634

zypher634
Years
im a youtuber who loves to make videos about my pokemon yellow nuzlocke series. hopefully I will be able to post links soon and show you guys what I mean. hope to make some great friends here and would love to battle some people on pokemon black and white version. hope you all have a great day

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there Zypher and welcome to PC!
If you like to make videos, you should check out the *Let's Play* Section of our forums, where you get to present your videos and get some feeback from other members. If you are looking to challenge and battle some people, then the *Battle Center* is a great place to start. I hope you'll check out the other forums too though, since there is a lot to talk about and discuss :D
If you are looking to make some new friends (or frenemies if you like to battle), don't be afraid to chat up some members, we are all very friendly and (almost always) don't bite at all! I hope you'll have a good time with us and stick around for a while ;)
Maybe you want to tell us some more about you? Like what was your very first Pokemon Game? What are your other interests? Glad to have you with us, see you around!!

zypher634

zypher634
Years
well that's an easy one. my first pokemon game was pokemon red. charmander ftw. some other things I like to do is graphic design or gfx. I make pictures and logos for people so they can have a better channel on youtube. and my top 3 favorite pokemon are tyranitar, charizard, and hydreigon

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Oh yes, who does not love Charmander, he is my favorite starter of the Kanto region. Those are some cool interests you have, maybe you can share some of your artwork on the Art board?

zypher634

zypher634
Years
I will definitely do that. and when I reach 15 posts im sure you will find my nuzlocke run in the lets play section as well. its a really great run that I have going. plus charmander is my favorite starter from any region. and I do have a picture that im about to make that's gonna be really awesome. ( I was gonna cuss there but Im not sure its allowed)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Awesome I'm looking forward to see what you can do! And I'll definitely check out that Nuzlocke challenge of yours after you get to post it on our board. I really like Charmander, but my all-time favorite starter is Torchic, he's awesome!! And tbh I'm not quite sure to what extend you can cuss, so maybe ask a mod?

zypher634

zypher634
Years
that's why I caught myself :)

so I started up the nuzlocke in the lets play forum. I just thought id let you know zoro. hope you enjoy it

Last edited by a moderator:

Cid

Years
Ah, hey there, Zypher! I'll merge your most recent post with the second most recent one for us to follow the no double posting rule, and keep this reply here since you seem to have posted with an intention to inform people and bump up your thread. No harm done, but it's something I'd suggest you not make a habit of. ^^;

That said, your channel looks pretty awesome! It seems to be regularly updated, the videos look really attractive even from the thumbnails, and it's got Pokémon videos. I'd love to see you gain a bigger audience. Oh and I'm also happy that you joined here to battle and make great friends, too. Some people join just for advertising their channels, and in my opinion, that's really not as effective as one would think. :P But if you hang around and enjoy the forum experience, that's when people will start getting curious about what you do, which would make people visiting your channel come by way more often.

Zoro linked some pretty awesome sections to check out. I recommend looking at those and post around, while still keeping the section guidelines in mind. I kinda wish the LP forum were a lot more active so that more people would enjoy your post-by-post updates and that you guys reach out to a bigger audience. But for now, I think that if you do a kickass job and have tons of fun making it, then that's gonna show.

Welcome to the forums, Zypher! Hope to see you around the forums, perhaps outside of the LP section if you decide to post around from time to time elsewhere, too! Having lots of activity and posts going on will surely make meeting and getting to know people easier.

zypher634

zypher634
Years
Ah, hey there, Zypher! I'll merge your most recent post with the second most recent one for us to follow the no double posting rule, and keep this reply here since you seem to have posted with an intention to inform people and bump up your thread. No harm done, but it's something I'd suggest you not make a habit of. ^^;

That said, your channel looks pretty awesome! It seems to be regularly updated, the videos look really attractive even from the thumbnails, and it's got Pokémon videos. I'd love to see you gain a bigger audience. Oh and I'm also happy that you joined here to battle and make great friends, too. Some people join just for advertising their channels, and in my opinion, that's really not as effective as one would think. :P But if you hang around and enjoy the forum experience, that's when people will start getting curious about what you do, which would make people visiting your channel come by way more often.

Zoro linked some pretty awesome sections to check out. I recommend looking at those and post around, while still keeping the section guidelines in mind. I kinda wish the LP forum were a lot more active so that more people would enjoy your post-by-post updates and that you guys reach out to a bigger audience. But for now, I think that if you do a kickass job and have tons of fun making it, then that's gonna show.

Welcome to the forums, Zypher! Hope to see you around the forums, perhaps outside of the LP section if you decide to post around from time to time elsewhere, too! Having lots of activity and posts going on will surely make meeting and getting to know people easier.
wow man thanks for all the advice. if your ever down to battle me or trade my friend code is in the description

Cid

Years
No problemo! And I will gladly take that offer if I feel like utilizing Wi-Fi. Although doesn't happen that often, sadly. Still, Battle Center and Trade Corner regulars will be more likely to take you up on that offer, and those guys are waaay more used to Wi-Fi than me, so you'll definitely enjoy it there.

I forgot to mention this, but there's also PC's battle server that you might want to check out if you're familiar with online competitive battling, and I hang around there as often as I can under the username Cider. So maybe us battling isn't too far off from happening.

Back