• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
The Roleplay Library is now up to date.
Can someone remind me to do this more often? xD

Update...
3uapmj.jpg

Now?

jk. Just update when you can and there shall be joy and happiness for ages to come o3o

Wait are you PGC mod or RPC? I'm confused.

Pokémon General Mod. Formerly (not anymore, though) a mod of the Roleplay Corner who was followed by Skymin. Bow in front of them, mortals! *bows*
However, Rika's the one that created the new library thread. As such, she's the one that updates it... Unless she decided to have some other mod to ninja edit it.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Just letting everybody know I'm leaving for vacation on July 8th and probably won't be back til around July 31st, then on August 1st my little brother is having surgery. So during that time I will be inactive in the RP corner. I do have plans for most of my characters to excuse why they are gone for so long, there are a few though that I will alert the GM for those rp's that someone has permission to bunny a character.

Just thought it'd be best to let everyone know this now instead of last minute.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Sooo... Me and GimmePie are soon going to be co-Gming an rp loosely based on the Fate Series :D

Anyways here is the story part of our RP

Spoiler:

Credits to Elite for formatting xD
And tell us what y'all think!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Looks good ChiliDawgs! Awesome formatting as well, and I think the story is interesting :3

Seems similar to the mockup you sent me, have you guys managed to write up any of the extra information?

Last edited:

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Looks good ChiliDawgs! Awesome formatting as well, and I think the story is interesting :3

Seems similar to the mockup you sent me, have you guys managed to write up any of the extra information?

Yep! if you'd like to see it all i could pm it to you :D

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Regarding the Battle Network RP I'm working on which type of system would people rather see. The options are Style Change and Double Soul. Here is a bit of information for those who aren't familiar with either systems or just haven't played the games, but might be interested in the RP. Take note that these ideas haven't been developed to a full extent, but I do have the idea for Style Changes developed more at the moment.

Style Change: Depending on how you fight your NetNavi (digital character) will be able to gain an additional form that would feature attributes of the types of Battle Chips (weapon programs) they often use, such as fire (Fire Style) or swords (Sword Style). The player can affect the various outcomes of possible styles for their character, but the GM (me) would evaluate their play style and give them a small list of possible choices to choose from. Only one Style Change can be used, but may be prompted to change style if their play style changes, and if the player wishes to use a different style they must erase their previous style. Dark Chips (evil Battle Chips) would not disable the use or development of a Style Change. Additionally, every style has a style that it is strong against and weak against, save for four(Plus, Invis, Healing, and Barrier, but there is a secret fifth). Requires a fair amount of time to gain the first, as in at least 2-3 IC days, at least.

Double Soul: If a NetNavi and NetOP (IC real world character) have a close relationship with another pair, they are able to use Double Soul. In this instance the NetNavi will be able to adopt attributes of the NetNavi that they have the close relationship with. You can have multiple Double Souls, but only one may be used at any given time. Dark Chip use will disable Double Soul for at least one IC day depending on usage amount, and in severe cases permanently disable Double Soul. Doesn't require a lot of time to gain, but wouldn't be as dynamic.

Edit: Would anybody be interested in the inclusion of the Navi Customizer as well? The largest problem I could figure out with it is that it could be rather difficult for everyone to manage all the programs on it and I don't want to make this RP too complicated for anybody.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I've returned from the mounta-I mean stuff. I feel like I have gathered a suitable amount of knowledge...Tomorrow I shall resume posting. Today, I shall catch up with all of my roleplays and rest.

ace_45

gotta love me
Years
One Piece Rp me likey!! I think just by looking at my avatar and my sig I'm a huge one piece fan/

I can see your an Luffy fan to! :D i'm also,a huge one piece fan ^.^

I hope i get more interest. Anyways,the plot is really simple and i'm expecting people to write an novel for the CS. I want people to write at their own level

miley810

Assassin
Years
These ideas sound interesting.

I was just wondering if anyone here would be interested in a Hunter X Hunter RP, not many people know the anime and I had an idea for one... Not sure if anyone would want to be in it though, so I was wanting to ask before I went through the process of writing it all out.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I know Raikiri and Supervegeta are big One Piece fans, so you should totally let them
know!!

Reactions: SV

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
Next week, and the week after that I will be away from my computer. The only way for me to post would be to use my phone. Thus I will assume I will be inactive for the next two weeks. (Apologies for any inconvenience)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
GUYS ALL HAIL THE NEW EXTRA RPC MOD: SWIFTSIGN!!

Twice the fun with twice the number of bosses. Also, maybe RPs will be accepted more quickly now? *throws out hope and bakes a cake*

Also, I wanted to apologize to anyone I am in a RP with (Checkmate, Homestuck and Atlantis). Currently I'm in the process of moving in together with my partner and trying to get our apartment and stuff together. So chances are I will continue to be distant for days to come since RP posts take some time to make ;; just so you guys know!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
yes new buddy mod!! yay!! ok if that wasn't clear, the RPC has a new mod and his name is SWIFTSIGN! you may have heard of him, his name is bright blue and he's here like all the time.

and reddddddd I checked them yesterday don't hurt me :(

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I was greeting SwiftSign for his new modship before it was cool B]

@Red. It's okay, Homestuck shall wait for you :3
@JNathan. We all feel our first RP is lame :p So, don't worry for that :]
I myself fear all my RPs will be horrible when they're about to go through xD That's probably just me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back