• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen 4th Generation Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Some new stuff

http://victory-road.net/index.php?id=frmap The Kanto Map from Fire Red/Leaf Green
http://victory-road.net/index.php?id=clips A video clip of Fire Red/Leaf Green can be found on that page(at the bottom)
frrival.png

Pretty sure im the first to have those, since I took the screen shot myself!(from the video)

icer

Clouded Leopard
Years
Looks like there will be new pics of (at least some of) the Pokemon instead of the same old R/S pics :) (Rattata, Caterpie etc...)

but in one of the older screenshots of the start battle between Bulbasaur and Charmander, they seemed to be using the R/S graphics...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2004
I think its somewhere between may and march.
The japanese versions are being released in 22 days. ^_^

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
MasterLegendTrainer700 said:
post the date for me if u find out please
The date is January 29, 2004

EDIT: Wait, I think you meant the English release didnt you?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2004
lol looks like we need translators =P
ANyhoo in the Pokemon Palace they just said that there will be two MYSTERY ISLANDS to explore in the region, and not just Kanto.. hm..

Shinin

Banned
Years
Johto isn't in it...
On Serebii.net, there's a pic of the map, and there's no route leading to Johto...
But the wireless room is gonna be so cool!

Pokemon Orange Version & Pokemon Pink Version (taking place in the Orange Islands) would be AWESOME! Surf would have to be the first HM unless bridges connect the isle. That would be awesome!

Do u think they'll make Pokemon Yellow, Gold, Silver & Crystal on GBA?

And the islands will probably be like Southern Island.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Vito Winstrate said:
Anyway, DeadlyAssassin, Fire Red and Leaf Green will be charged a lot more than before, because it is bundled with the Wireless Adaptor.

Actually no

In japan they are selling it for the exact same price as normal games and I have no doubt that that will occur in the US

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2004
Serebii, then the people are getting more bang for the buck ^_^. I like!
Anyway I really don't watch the Anime a lot. But the Orange Islands was prob. the most weirdest anime season in Pokemon. I didn't like it. The gym battles were like how you and your Pokemon bond not how powerful a pokemon is =P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Serebii said:
Actually no

In japan they are selling it for the exact same price as normal games and I have no doubt that that will occur in the US
Yeah, they?ll probably get everybody on that. =\ Are they selling it separately in Japan as well?

Years
visit our IRC channel:

Moderator Edit: The only channel to be advertised is the community's associated one, #free_pokemon. Please refrain from advertising other channels.

The following FAQ only contains the main information, how to use mIRC correctly and enter the official advance-power IRC channel. Visit the official homepage to get more information (www.mirc.com).

Contents:

Getting started
Prepare to chat
Imprint

1. What is mIRC?
- mIRC is a client for IRC (Internet Relay Chat)

2. What is mIRC/IRC used for?
- mIRC/IRC is just like a chat program with the speciality, that you can also send and recieve files from others and you will see some more features...

3. A little bit of history?
- IRC was developped in 1988. And the work of the client mIRC is still in progress, so visit the official website for updates.

I. How to install/configure

1. Where do I get the program?
- First you have to download the program from the official homepage (http://www.mirc.com/get.html).

2. What's next?
- Now, you have to install it. Choose your drive and the corrct directions... and wait untill the installation has finished, then go to your install direction, normally it should be C:/mirc and open "mirc.exe"

3. Okay, wow it's mIRC and what's next?
- Go to "File"-->"Options..." or simply use the shortcut "ALT+O".

4. The configuaration.
- To enter the Pokemon fire/leaf channel, you have to take one of the "EFnet" Servers, like "EFnet: CA, QB, Montreal" or "EFnet: US, VA, Ashburn". Before clicking on "Connect to IRC Server", you have to input your Full Name (can also be a fantasy name), your E-Mail address, your nickname and your alternatively nickname. Now you have to "Connect to IRC Server" .

5. What the h***, why is my nick changing after 1 minute into Guest******
- If this happens, your nick is already registered by someone else. You have to change your nick...

6. Joining
- Okay. Now you have to input in the chat bottom: /join #Fire/Leaf

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back