• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anonymouses,

You think you're always right and others are always wrong. You look down on me and anyone else who doesn't fit your mold. You insult, demean, and bully me and then try to call it "offering advice". You don't even have the guts to say it to my face. Well, don't worry, someday your arrogance and narcissism will catch up with you. And when it does, what a glorious moment it will be, for me and for everyone else you guys hurt in the past.

Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for doing me this favor! Can't wait to see the end result!

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Your parents love you so much, so please don't be obstinate. Think of how they feel whenever your angry at them. :(

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

UGH you sit behind me in class and all you do is TALK THE WHOLE FREAKING TIME. It's so pretentious its not even funny. You're entitled to whatever quality of education you feel like you need, but you are NOT entitled to ruin mine. I paid MY OWN MONEY to learn, not hear you complain about how much you're struggling to keep afloat. I seriously feel sorry for anyone who you consider to be a friend of yours, cause honestly, even I can feel the weight of you hanging from my proverbial coattails. And I don't even know your name. Just shut up and pay attention. ATTEMPT to be considerate of the fact that there are other students in that class trying to further their education.

Also, stop wearing sandals. It's NOVEMBER.

~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Anonymous(es)

Every effing time I pull up to that intersection you, whoever you are you devil are there, blissfully, without a blinker. So, being the person I am, I give you the benefit of the doubt and I pull up behind you. Then, all of the sudden, without any warning, you throw your left blinker on and try to cut across two lanes of traffic. WTF. Use your blinker BEFORE you try to turn! That way, people like me can actually tell if you're going to turn and merge into the second lane that is there for THAT VERY PURPOSE. You leave me sitting there like a fool at that red light EVERY TIME. This is premeditated deceit and the next time you do this to me I swear I will follow you all the way to your house.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

Don't make me want to look at you again, I'm so over you!

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You were right.

Dear Anonymous,

You asked me what I thought - You gave me four choices, I said number one and number three. I meant all four. I was too scared to say it though. I'm not sure why, but then again the whole conversation was horrible.

Dear Anonymous,

If I hadn't told you would it hurt less? I sometimes wonder that. If I hadn't told you would you have eventually called me out about it? You told me you knew. If I hadn't met you, would I be happier? Some people may have said yes because it would have caused less pain. I say no.

Dear Anonymous,

You don't know how much I wish I could tell you but I'll never be able to, I can only hope that if by the extremely unlikely chance you read these you'd know I mean you.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I should've asked you the question, so that I wouldn't be suffering today. :(

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
dear anonymous,

I have like this really really big crush on you. It's just bad my relationship is preventing me from talking to you. But I still want to be your friend. :)

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I'm so over you, and tried stopping my feelings for a week now. But whenever I see you, why can't my eyes stop looking at you, with my heart beating so fast. :x .. I thought I already forgot about you?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Thanks for taking the time to listen, and thanks for your input and for trying to help me out. It's amazing when you realize that real friends will actually go the length and be friendly and care. It's a shame more people aren't like you. You're a good person and I hate the fact that you have terrible luck. You deserve only the best because you are a pretty amazing person.. remember that, kay? and don't sell yourself short. Cut that drama out of your life and find people who really love you. *Hugs*

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You say you hate bullies? So then why are you one?

Dear Anonymous,

I've lost all respect for you. Well, it's not like I had much for you in the first place.

Dear Anonymous,

I'm not doing P.E xoxo

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Dear anonymous,

We're friends. We are. Usually I'd be right there for you to vent about your boyfriend after such an eventful evening... but I have my own problems with mine. We've actually been doing good lately... and you remind me that perhaps it's just a band-aid.

I have an idea. Let's just go buy a bunch of ice cream, watch something stupid on TV, eat, and cry.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Dear Anonymous,

I love you so much and you just don't know it. Sometimes I get scared to show it. It feels like when you come around me my mouth becomes grid-locked and all the words I want to say just stop. My lips clutter because my love is so strong, and the words that I want to say just won't be said. Sometimes I want to open up to you and tell you how I feel - I guess I am too scared to open up and be real. I know you love me and you have hidden feelings inside too. It seems like it is easier for you to express yourself to me than it is from me to you. JA, I love you, and know that I will always have hidden feelings for you.

Centiflora X

Thread Killer
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2011
Dear anonymous,

If you have a hot temper, don't put yourself into a situation where you'll get into trouble for it, or tempt said situations to happen. If I must say so, you are much stupider than I give you credit for.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Dear Anonymous,
I hope you're happy living a life where you think it's real, but to tell you the truth it ultimately is not.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2016
Dear anonymous,

I'm glad we share the same views on our life and all, but that doesn't help me.

Dear anonymouses,

I know you think you're helping by giving me advice. I appreciate it. However, it doesn't help.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anonymous

I wish you had the capacity to love. Then again, people do grow out of having emotional ranges of teaspoons. I'll wait.

Hassan_Abdillah

Wayfarer
Years
Dear Anonymous.

I want the whole world to change, but you will never understand. I have a plan of action, I know it's going to work. Even if I fail the said failure is going to be worth it, but you will never understand. I wish I could make you understand.

I wish I could make you understand.

P.S. I love you, you'll be in my prayers. But you will never understand.

I wish I could make you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back