• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokefusions~The Power Within...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
okay, this is part one of the sreries, Pokefusions, which I am making up as I go along.

The story takes place in Keonni, another land where Pokemon live. It has just recently been discovered, and few live in this wild land. The are ancient ruins all over Keonni, and they intrigue many scientist. This is where you come in.

PLOT~ You are just a normal teen, struggling through life, doing whatever it takes to live. Then, one day, an older realetive who you hardly know, ask you to join them on an expedition, out in the ruins on Keonni.

But, a powerful force that has been locked away in the ruins for centries, has chosen you to be a Fusion, and stop the unseen evil that is lurking around in the darkest places of the world.

NOTE: A Fusion cannot turn into a full Pokemon. They are NOT morphs.
Ex: A Dragonair Fusion might have dragonair ear/wings, a horn on the middle of their forehead, and a dragonair tail. They may even have blue skin, XD

NOTE~ once a type has been chosen, no one else can be it. You must choose something else.

PROFILE:
Name:
Type:
What Fusion: (no Ledgendaries)
Description:
Personality:

Have fun!^^ I`ll post mine later.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
Name: Paige
Type: dark
What fusion: absol
Discription: red eyes absol tail absol marking on forehead long white hair pulled into two ponytails (down to her ankles) baggy black jeans black t shirt black fingerless gloves sneakers
Personality: her personality varies who knows

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
thankies for joining, paige.^^

Name: Saphira
Type: Psychic
What Fusion: Espeon
Description: Espeon ears and tail. Also has red diamond on the middle of forehead. baggy blue jeans, light blue tank, sapphire eyes, and dirty blonde hair.
Personality: A bit of a loner, sarcastic at times, distant, always lost in thought, doesnt trust others easily.

after a few more we`ll start.

Logmon1

The one of many...
Years
Name: Logan
Type: fire
What Fusion: charmander
Description: roghfly 5 feet high with a charmander tail (flam and all) and shap teeth.
Personality: His person ality is very strang. One minit he's quit and the next he's a radeo with out a off swic.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
Name: Kiarri
Type: Steel
What Fusion: Skamory
Description: Has steely gray hair,with red tips.About three feet high,as she lost some height when fused,and has skamory wings.
Personality: Rather negitive,but can be very kind.Also rather edgy,and it takes little to create a 'Don't trust you at all' tie with her.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
A slight breeze ruffled the tops of a cluster of trees.Under them was a small person,about 13, busy painting on some rocks.She had no idea that there were others like her,and enjoyed painting.
She was a PokeFuse.
A pair of large skamory wings hung off her back.Or was she just small?
The Fuse's name was Kiarri,and that was her,painting in the shade of a circle of pine trees.

Logmon1

The one of many...
Years
Logan sat nere the ege of a lake he usd to love swiming but now even the smallist puddul was dangeris to him.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
Can I still join?

Name: Silver
Type: Normal
What Fusion: Eevee
Description: Lurks in the shadows so noone (not even me) knows what he looks like.
Personality: Cold, keeps stuff to himself, and always has a plan, even though he doesn't say it.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
I hope its not too late to join

Name: Kylee (friends call her Kay)
Type: water
What Fusion: vaporean
Description: Long blue hair, deep blue eyes, a vaporean tail, a fin ring around her neck except smaller than a real vaporeans, and a single fin sticking out of her head that she hides with a hat. Wears: A blue tank top, tan cargo pants, sneakers, and a black hat.
Personality: friendly, brave, she sometimes gets bossy and is a strong leader, but has a soft side, she has the ability to summon a storm

Last edited:

Logmon1

The one of many...
Years
Logan saw a tree get strak by lighting. Logan ran trouds the Tree and came across a girl. "what are you doing here can't you see a storm is comeing?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
ooc: thanks for joinin` guys!^^

ic: Saphira walked around the old temple. She soooo bored.

Why am I even here? She wondered, running her fingers across some inscrptions in a wall. They looked like squigly lines. I dont even know this "Aunt Janice" thats dragged me here...

Saphira sighed, and walked deeper into the forgotten temple...

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
'I suppose I did.' The creature stood,and flapped it's wings.She shot for the sky and headed twoards some ruins nearby.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
What is that?!?

Some orb of purplish light floated in the middle of the room. Saphira was in the heart of the ruins, the deepest darkest part. And she was lost.

Slowly, the young teen stepped forward to it, not knowing what powers it held...

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
Years
Silver sat in the shadow of a hallway. It was dark, just how he liked it. He'd been spying on the other teens going by. Silver sighed and took out a deck of cards. The cards glowed and Silver threw them to the light. They burst into flames. "ANOTHER trick deck?!" he yelled to noone. "I'm gonna get a real deck one day." he said through clentched teeth. "That place is selling me overpriced knockoffs. I'm gonna get them..." he started to think of a plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back