• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2013
I like the awesome moving text in it, plus the little quotes at the bottom are kinda cool.

8.5/10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
uggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cannot STAND these types of signatures sfjgsdgsdhnjsdjt

You're got way too much going on at least, can I at least suggest getting rid of the quote at the bottom of the signature? (The sketchy personality one thingymajiggy)
1/0

Years
8/10
It's better than some of your other signatures but there are some things that still but me about it.
Such as the about me bit. I get that it's suppose to be like the towel she's sat on but I think it could be made a little more interesting. Maybe making it a little bigger?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
8/10 I like the text, super elephant, and the overall layout of the sig. The banner is very simple, like a crop. xD

Guy

just a guy
Years
Great quality, simple, and attractive (would you have it any other way? ... Nah!). I'd say if you're trying for the text to match up with the pattern of the towel, I'd brighten the white and red of your text to make it stand out a little more. Other than that, it's totally you.

9/10

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I like it. Although I really hate gifs, I like this one. And CSS is simple and neat. Nice one.

8//10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
LOVE!

Tag is pretty awesome, everything is lain out just perfect. 10/10. Not too sure about that font, it's not that readable (username).

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I do like the image. But the div background color..maroon, is it? It doesn't suit the image. Black or even a dark shade of blue might've worked better, imo. The organization is decent. It would've been a little better if the div were a little wider and the text 'Club' and 'Tr Club' could fit in the first line. But yeah, overall, kinda nice.

7//10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
8/10

The tag is amazing. Everything else is neat at the black border doesn't look too weird. The only things I'm not a fan of (though this is me being picky, really) are these:

-I've never seen the point of linking to your own profile/the private message link when one can easily access such by clicking on your username above.

-When title tags go over one line, they really deduct from the appearance. Even if temporary, well...

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Solid! I like the colors and the pictures... the text looks great. 10/10 all the way!!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I love it. The effects in the picture are just pleasing to look at. To me, anyway. xD;
The only thing that bothers me, is that maybe it would look better if the top was rounded. Also, that font isn't too great either, in my opinion.
So yeah! Otherwise, great job, Impo!

7/10.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I like the font and the layout. It's very simple and original. 10//10

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Woah, bright! Even though I usually mark down signatures because of the brightness (I have sensitive eyes idk), I like this one.
8/10

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Picture looks incredibly awkward and the Pokemon seem very out of place.

4/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back