• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could be any Pokemon, what would you be?

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2020
I would like to be a Salamence. I could go to wherever the heck I want to, and should I get in any trouble, I could use my moves to drive them off.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Nothing new or surprising with me. I would be a Persian. Like with Giovanni, I would love to be petted all day, or just do what other cats would do - sleep or explore.

Koiko

A Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Years
I'd be a Pichu. For reasons I will not state :P

I'd be a Pichu (like the one in my avatar) For reasons I SHALL not state. :P

Legendary Wise: Pichu lol :P

Last edited:

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I'd be a Hydreigon because they ARE INDEFINITELY THE BEST POKEMON MADE! EVAR! (Properly misspelt xD)

kokotko

雷君
Years
I would be a Pikachu, that's for sure. Watch Pikachu's goodbye from the original anime series to find out why...

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
I would be a Prinplup because the pokemon would just me well.

As far as Legendaries go, I would be Speed Deoxys.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
My choice, if we're not counting Legendary Pokémon, would almost instantly be an Absol.

100+ year life expectancy, ability to predict natural disasters, not to mention they look totally awesome to boot.

Now, if we're going with solely Legendary Pokémon (because I would still pick an Absol otherwise :P), it'll be Celebi!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I would want to be a Reshiram that would be interesting to mebecause then I would be able to pick the trainer who shared my beliefin the Truth to be my friend and ally.

Years
I would probably want to be a Slowking, considering they are incredibly smart, my body would still be relatively comparable to a human's, but I'd still be able to lounge around all the time.

If not, I'd probably be a Ninetales, considering they too are also quite intelligent, and are capable of living for up to 1000 years.

Back