• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: The Zeta Emergence (OOC Thread)

Years
thats cool once puppeteer is accepted the only obsticale left before we start this is that IC thread accepted
would have thought it would have been accepted earlier

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
@Century: I was joking it's awesome you're joining.

I just noticed that Emile is youngest by several years, should be interesting.

Edit: Heads up, IC thread just got excepted. Woot

Last edited:

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Yay, finally we're getting things into motion!!! Everyone full speed ahead to the IC thread. :D

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Gah! and I don't have time to post yet D:

Bleugh, I'll have to wait until monday.

I shall get working on that post as soon as I get home, at about this time tomorrow. Hopefully someone will still be sticking around new bark by that time for me to interact with, otherwise Ffion's going to be a lonely ball of hyper all on her own.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
BACKSTORY UP! Sorry for the delay, it took a bit longer to get on than I figured it would. Once I'm done work today, though, I'm off for a week.

I'm not trying to high-jack anybodies spot, just to put that out there. I more or less put my profile up there in case anybody drops out or can't roleplay or what have you. It would be completely unfair for me to attempt to take a spot which you rightfully reserved. Cheers!

Weeeee back finally

@Puppeteer: You're spot is safe, no worries

@EvilSkittles: Way better, ACCEPTED

@Century: If you finish it up I'll probably be nice and add a 9th, but that's gonna be it =P

I'm sorry. That's fine then. I've just tried to get into a few other RPs that never even thought to observe that kind of courtesy. I or my friends have been ousted on flimsier events than this, and each time it's never been effectively challenged. One time I even had someone trying to un-person me on an entire site. So I'd like to apologize for my assumption and comment. It was unfair and kinda *****y.

And Somniac? I'm only gonna be able to post tomorrow too because of work, so I'll still be available at the very least.

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
@Puppeteer: At long last, ACCEPTED. And no worries, I've been through the same thing with this kind of thing, so I understand why you reacted you did.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
Years
Ugh, I suck at intro posts, the future ones will be better, I promise!

I'm going to say ditto to Miss Doronjo, I shall be available for double-posts later on, but I'd like to develop the start of the journey on my own for now.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Question about mechanics, are we going by games for the catchable pokemon in areas? or should there be a set list, with a select few from other regions [mostly those capable of migrating, i.e. flying or swimming species.]

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
I'll give you a list of what's catchable on each route as we continue to progress, it won't be strictly from the games, as 50 years has passed and things can definitely change in that large of a time frame =)

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Ah cool, that sounds good. I also suggest you add things like the time of day and the weather into the chapter posts, that way it'll keep the setting consistent amongst everyone's posts.

Anyway, going to read everyones posts and then make mine as I'm finally home now.

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Did someone say Trainer Cards?

picture.php

....so girly.

Someone also asked for theme songs. Well, I thought on that too, and I figure that Jamie's is possibly Banana Revolution (Flexstyle's Slam-the-Breaks Edit). I dunno, it feels appropriate to his personality. I have also decided, after some browsing, that Solosis will have his OWN agenda and theme song, and his theme song shall be this. I shall even have him nickname himself to make it more applicable.

Now if you will excuse me, I must go and make myself an awesome opening post. I'll probably steal the headers that I've been using for A Kanto Journey, because I've been having fun with them.

Back