• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
Are those fakemon inserted into the game yet, because I haven't encountered a single one?

Years
ohh these fakemons are in an online game called Monster Ranch Online, and Neoriceisgood shouldnt give yu the permission to ahve them in your hack but if he says yes then have them :/

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
I have a small bug in game. Well 2 actually. When playing as the blue character, when facing down he has no hat when he's still, but when moving he has the hat on.

Other times when i enter an area the outline he has will be orange instead of blue for some reason, but that's fixed by going in and out of a door.

EDIT: Just now, after beating the lass on the route where you battle giovanni the first time, he turned purple, but went back 3 steps later after a wild pokemon battle.

EDIT: He's just done it again. Purple with a yellow outline.

Last edited:

dizzycontrol

also known as...kiddrip
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2010
hey dante i played this game its really great..i cant wait till you finish this hack....you have my support

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
mhm...very strange :/
Are you sure to have done all quests??

However...thanks to Sarcastic Prince to reply all message of the user about the crono's gameplay :)

UPDATES!!
Lately I am working to some maps of the Hoenn region because I have intention to use it as new principal region.

Why this change??
Unfortunately my PC has had some problems... and all data of my hack has gone lost.
So, I have decided to use hoenn as basic region.
In this way, I can work more quickly... and maybe I can release the complete version..then the only beta 3 :)

There are here some images of my work:

14578674.png
35195836.png
89510053.png

61689771.png
17939785.png
40467527.png

60787049.png
16459304.png
70907696.png

89896293.png
93469498.png
84415297.png

94621714.png
19934600.png

What do you think?

No, you just ruined this perfectly good hack in exchange for..... an Emerald remake, and since this is Hoenn, then shouldn't that be Zigzagoon, besides, a lot of us still have the Beta 2 patch, so you can just grab that and remake everything you lost with that......

No offense, Hoenn is a good region, but I want Midamon, it was a lot more original anyways.....

Years
To be honest I think this is a great idea! I've always wanted to see a R/S/E like remake. But don't make the storyline the same, add new characters and a brand new storyline, then this hack will be a awesome hack.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
19934600.png

This background is from here and is not public.

Oh, that's ok Ben, we've changed a lot all the battle backgrounds for Garnet, thus i allowed Dante to use them as a semi-public resource.
He has my permission to use them, and Kuroda-Taiki's too. ^^"
Escuse us for not clarifying that before. ^^

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
Oh, that's ok Ben, we've changed a lot all the battle backgrounds for Garnet, thus i allowed Dante to use them as a semi-public resource.
He has my permission to use them, and Kuroda-Taiki's too. ^^"
Escuse us for not clarifying that before. ^^
Yeah! Thank you bro...and thanks also to Kuroda ;)

========================================================

Well people!
Thanks to all for your posts...I'm sorry but I'm too busy and at the moment I can't answer to all questions...:(

So...I've some news for you!!

PETALBURG WOODS
The fist of some news is the new petalburg woods!
36716107.png
12984045.png

INTERNAL TILES
Prof's Lab
31453104.png
83788306.png

Important: This is the old version of prof's lab. At the moment I can't do new screen...but, however look like this this 2 level.

Player House
87403252.png
11235139.png

DRESS CHANGE SYSTEM
And finally, I am happy to show to you, the project that I have always wanted to create when I have known the rom hacking!
The script perfectly works, but I have intention to expand the list of the possible suits to wear.
For the moment, I will confine only to 2 ^^"
I know that this screens can seem a fakes, for this motive, I have also made a video. I hope that like it!

Maybe the incorporated link doesn't work (a mod can fix it??)...so, this is the direct link to the video!

I have asked to not vote crono in the contest HOTY because I'm in disagreement with this competition. I hope that this doesn't offend all the fans of Crono!!
Thanks to all those that have already voted and...sorry!!

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Nice updates..I simply love the choice of tiles and their palletes and how they were used in-game..I am looking forward to playing the dress changing system..It is simply marvelous..
I love it, i am gonna figured out how you do it..xD..
anyway, everything looking great, good luck man..

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
Hi my friend!
Like I said, your hack is great.
It has beautiful tiles and palettes. I love the scripts too.
Excellent idea Dress Change System :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back