• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2020
what???!!!!

someone has to take over! this could be one of the best hacks if it is completed!

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
Years
...I'm not the best scripter or anything of the sort but I would be more than happy to take over..I will still think of maybe Erimgard taking over.
But If I take over I won't be-able to do scripts and maps but I can try all the new things. Like I said I still consider Erimgard to try his hand.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
...I'm not the best scripter or anything of the sort but I would be more than happy to take over..I will still think of maybe Erimgard taking over.
But If I take over I won't be-able to do scripts and maps but I can try all the new things. Like I said I still consider Erimgard to try his hand.

You don't have enough experience to take over, nor does Erimgard in the terms of FR hacking, besides Erimgard has his own hack.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
You don't have enough experience to take over, nor does Erimgard in the terms of FR hacking, besides Erimgard has his own hack.

Dont give up. Try downloading the rom from a different site. I had problems with my hack but i downloaded from a different site and it is working.

NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
I don't think the problem is a corrupt ROM, from what I've read.

Correct.
I'm doing something wrong, and it's impossible for me to figure out what's happening.

Here's a detail analysis of the problem:

When I do certain things, such as exiting a Mart, the game will randomly restart.
Also, I've noticed that somehow, everytime my hack is gaining 1 KB somehow. That 1 KB is doing something, and I don't know how it got there.

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Me and my team have decided to take it over, we can Script, map, overworld and all of that other stuff

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
well Daisuke, if I did take over, I would pretty much just be giving orders, because as EV said, I'm not exactly the best hacker ever :P
But to whoever does take over (because SOMEONE better :P ) I'd still like to help with ideas and such. A lot of the plot of the game came from random aim conversations between me and EV, so I don't know if he has everything stored or not. I can offer my creative genius *cough* but not much for hacking skills

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
Years
Attention
Thanks to Semele, and some troubleshooting of my own, i've revived my older rom.

How?
Well, I'll keep what Semele told me a secret, otherwise I'll look stupid.

The other part had to do something with the folder my Rom was in. For some reason whilst the game was in a certain folder, it was taking attributes of the game, before I editted it. It wouldn't take any of my new stuff into play.

Weird, but it's Fixed.
So I'm back in action.
:)

psyduckmaniac

Yes.I've played pkmn dungeon 2
Years
  • E4
  • Seen Jun 13, 2008
YAY! i think this is gonna be one of the best hacks ever, I can't wait for you to release a beta!

Apple Inc.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
This is great, now my team will have more time to dedicate to Bringing Johto back to life in: Pokemon Shinysilver

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
wow got me scared there i thought you just giveing up that was a close one good luck hope you finish soon..

(leave pc on waiting for beta while in school dieing to get home)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Smile.jpg
I'm glad to hear that this hack will keep on going to its perfect completion!
Happy.jpg
Don't quit on this hack project, okay?
Smile.jpg
Since this is one of the best hack ever.
Surprised3.jpg
Good luck and
Happy2.jpg
keep it up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back