• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2010
Steelix: Impish: Ivs 31 HP 31 DEF, EVs 252hp, 252def, 4spD or 4Atk (4got which one)

Ditto natures: Rash, Jolly, Hasty, Serious

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Can I request 6 eggs? I need Snorunt, Dratini, Gible, Horsea, Swinub, Seel. I also need a Dragon Scale if possible if not thats cool =)

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
Its cool =) I need the eggs cause me and my cousin are doing a challenge together and the dragons are my team and the ice are his lol. What are you asking for the eggs?

Years
Its cool =) I need the eggs cause me and my cousin are doing a challenge together and the dragons are my team and the ice are his lol. What are you asking for the eggs?

id like some more red shards if possible.. ive got a honchkrow who needs to learn superpower. um some grepa,tamato, and qualot berries would be nice too as well as the tms for thunderbolt and rest so i dont have to spend 200 grand haha

Last edited:

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
Years
I can easily get you TM 26 and a few other TM's from the first two gyms and areas around there. I only recently started again but my cousin wants to start a challenge with me

Back