• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dyl's Delicious Trade Shop

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Yeah, i'll shoot you a pm

Just added the new WiFi Deoxys event to my shop! SR'd this one all by myself :3

Plasma Deoxys Bold 27/12/21/30/24/30

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
I would love to help you get that Mew off your hands. In return I offer you my Naive Deoxys from the new DL thing. If you are interested do let me know =)

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Dyl, please check my shop for these 24 Events?

Spoiler:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hey, I saw that you updated your events list, and I picked out these three if you'd like to trade 'em to me.

こくら Swampert(ラグラージ) Adamant 31/31/31/1/31/31
WORLD09 WEAVILE Jolly 8/31/22/31/18/27
YOTD Trapinch Adamant (31/31/31/31/31/31)

I can offer the TRU regigigas, a female hidden ability pachrishu, and the pokemon channel jirachi for them. Let me know if you think this is fair, but I don't think you have these yet so it should be ^__^

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
What event was the Jirachi from? And no thanks on the DWF for an event, definitely not a fair trade there ;)

The Jirachi was given out in the game Pokemon Channel on the Gamecube back in 2004. It's an "event" because it comes from that game as a gift. It's considered an event on serebii and on this site so it's not like I'm giving you some run of the mill average jirachi or anything ^__^ It's OT is CHANNEL and it's ID is 40122.

Tyrael

Years
Was just wondering, had never heard of that Jirachi before. Also, please include natures of your offers. And be sure to pick which 2 of those 3 you want, since i'm not interested in trading an event for DWF. You are free to pick from my list of DWF to get in return for that Pachrishu. Would be more than happy to trade DWF for DWF :P

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
It's ok, I'll just trade the two events for two of your events. Here are the natures of mine:
TRU Regigigas : Hasty
CHANNEL Jirachi: Rash

Here are the two I'll take from you in exchange:
こくら Swampert(ラグラージ) Adamant 31/31/31/1/31/31
YOTD Trapinch Adamant (31/31/31/31/31/31)

Also, as per usual can you duplicate the events I'm trading you as well, then give me back the copies. I'm collecting these things and it would make no sense for me to just give them away because I cant get them back ahahah Let me know if that's something you can do. If so, want to trade now? Use my white FC in my sig. What FC should I use?

Tyrael

Years
Sounds good. I can't really trade right now, working on some homework. But I will be sure to add your FC ASAP. Says in my thread which FC of mine is used for what :P

And just be sure, both of the events you're trading me are UT right?

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hey, weren't we supposed to trade? I've been out of town for a few days and I think I just remembered lol Let me know if we already have or not. My memory might be faulty!!

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Yeah, i'll have the pokes ready and meet you in WFC.

I must've been offline when you sent me the reply. Tell you what, how about you just PM me when you see me online and have a moment to trade. I'm in no rush and I want to be mindful of your schedule. Also, I don't want to be playing a game of tag with this stuff ahahaha

Tyrael

Years
Weekly bump! Updated my DWF list to have them in Dex order so it's a bit easier to read. Will be getting my event list split up into 3rd/4th/5th Gen Events within the next week. :)

Back