• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Yo!

The shiny's I own:
- I HAD a shiny Blaziken (Completely legit by SRing for a Torchic but a friend released him)

Currently hunting for:
-Shiny Charmander
-Shiny Bulbasaur
-Shiny Squirtle

It'll be cool if I can join!

Of course you can! You're a shiny hunter and hunting shinies so yes you are welcomed here

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2014
Okay, I have finally decided to take a break from LoL(Addicted :3) and hunt for a shiny Ralts in Emerald, Wish me luck! :D

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
to Maikel567:Welcome Maikel567, sorry to hear about your blaziken; btw good targets you got there, hope they shine son and hope you can get a new torchic and evolve it into a shiny blaziken.

To ViIsOp: I know that feeling, i too decided to take a break from LOL a few weeks ago, way too addictive.

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
MM'ing for eevees in white and MM'ing for slugma's in W2 and battling with peoples+racing globally on MK7 gives me very little time to talk here.

Paulthagerous

Master of the Dragonites
Years
OMGOMGOMGOMOGMOMG
I just got my Shiny Smeargle! It is a male Docile-natured Smeargle, hatched at Route 3 on 7/8/2013! It's characteristic is 'often dozes off.' I named it Redtail and saved a billion times!
I hatched 22 boxes of Smeargle and 5 more before this beauty showed up! I am so happy right now! :)

Congratulations on that one, not a particularly common one. I have just hit 10,000 random encounters for my next one...

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
@Chr. Draco: Two Shinies in three days? Awesomesauce, Draco! Congratulations!

@LightSage1331: Keep on going! Sensory overload is the way to go, yeehaw!

@ViIsOp: Good luck with that Ralts!
...if you name it after a LoL champion, it better be Sona. Ahem!

@Paulthagerous: Ouch. Well, I guess going over the average is to be expected, sometimes... do hope it won't be the case for mine, though!

I'm still cruisin' with the eggs - 0.012207% Shiny chance can be rather time consuming. Oh well, onwards!

Bobith

Tossin' balls since '99
Years
Dr. Chaco, two in a day, holy crap!

Anyway, I finally picked up a copy of black 2, and am resetting for that elusive shiny starter. I'm a few hundred in, just started this morning, but if I'm lucky I'll be finished by Friday.

Congrats on the shinies guys, and good luck to all my fellow hunters.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
@LightSage: Try clicking the name of a user in this thread, then going for "Send a private message to X".

@Bobith: Good luck with the resets!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I've been too busy to hunt much lately.
However, I also have been procrastinating starting that shiny-hunting challenge...so I'm going to get to that tonight.
Hoping for a shiny Totodile, but I'll accept Cyndaquil. I already have two shiny Chikorita, so I'm not sure if I actually would bother to keep it.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
My next hunt is decided, to start either today or tomorrow! My friend and I are going to have a race to see who can hatch a Shiny Charmander first using the Masuda Method! I cloned a JPN Charmander I got through GTS Negotiations and gave him a copy. Wish us both luck! (But wish me more luck, because I want to win this race!)

I also got a German Eevee, a Japanese Teddiursa, and a German Spiritomb today. Maybe one of those will be my next hunt....

Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
My next hunt is decided, to start either today or tomorrow! My friend and I are going to have a race to see who can hatch a Shiny Charmander first using the Masuda Method! I cloned a JPN Charmander I got through GTS Negotiations and gave him a copy. Wish us both luck! (But wish me more luck, because I want to win this race!)

That's a great pokemon to MM for, darkpokeball. Black Charizard... :GOOFACE:

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years
6337 Eevee
5102 Dratini
2551 Clefairy

I play on emulators, but I can say that I don't cheat on my Pokemon games. I've received a few shines in the second generation games, and one shine in the third. (To be completely honest I like the first three generation games better then the newer ones. This is why I dont play the newer ones very often ><)

In Pokemon crystal and gold I've received 3 shines:
Pidgey
Ponyta
This is pretty obvious, but the last Pokemon in this list is red gyarados from the lake of rage. The one shine that I've goten from the third generation games came from emerald. This was another ponyta

Welcome to the club! I'm afraid that emulator and GenII shinies don't count for the club contests, but you're still welcome to join and post about your shinies! :) What are you hunting for now?

Shiny Smeargle!

Congrats!

It'll be cool if I can join!

You're in! Good luck on those shiny starters, and hopefully you can avenge your lost Blaziken soon!

Okay, I have finally decided to take a break from LoL(Addicted :3) and hunt for a shiny Ralts in Emerald, Wish me luck! :D

Good luck on your Ralts hunt! Be careful hunting in Emerald, though - frames repeat themselves!

Also, I don't get how LoL is fun...I tried playing about 25 matches and had absolutely no idea what was so good about it, "lol." No plot, no character development, no storyline...you can't even get shinies! {D:}

shiny clefairy

Congrats!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
anyone heard of the special X/Y 3dsXL's? Also, SHINY POKEMON IN 3D! :droolfaces everywhere:

my hunting for eevee is in a hault: now i'm MM'ing for shiny cyndaquils. wish me luck!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Just caught myself a shiny Absol. Unfortunately I already one so More hunting needed :( No point adding pictures.

Pokecheck

Terrible IV and nature.

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Just caught myself a shiny Absol. Unfortunately I already one so More hunting needed :( No point adding pictures.

Pokecheck

Terrible IV and nature.

congrats, a shiny is a shiny, so stop complaining and enjoy it ;); don't worry be happy :)

btw, i won a few days ago a shiny zorua from the get together raffle, thought it was worth mentioning here since it's a shiny, shiny zorua is cool :)

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
^Shiny Zorua is indeed cool.
Over a 100 Charmander's hatched...100s more to go(probably.)
Anybody else making a list of shinies they want to get in XY?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was watching TV earlier today while SRIng for a shiny Drifloon. I kept just glancing down, seeing it with the familiar purple and yellow coloration, and trying again.
Then I looked at the game system...and it wasn't purple. :'D

My jaw dropped and I very carefully threw a Quick Ball.
I then proceeded to save the game 6 times, just in case.

Spoiler:

This totally made my day. <3
Now to find a new target...

Back