• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Access Denied EVERY TIME I view conversations on my profile

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
It says I do not have permission to view MY OWN CONVERSIONS on MY OWN PROFILE!!! every time I click on 'view conversion' on ANY of my conversations, it says Access Denied!!!!! YOU DO NOT have permission to view the page that you requested!!! it gave me three possible reasons but they are ALL the same generic reasons I've seen on many forums!!!!! this is the same with ALL conversations on my profile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years

When I clicked on the link, I got the same thing just now.

Spoiler:

Years
You shouldn't be able to see the "View Conversation" link if a person has VMs either turned off completely or limited. I VM'd a person not too long ago who wasnt in my friends list, and after that, they turned VMs off to non-friends/staff and I couldnt see the VM I sent them.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yeah, it looks like they only have VMs for staff/friends.

Back