• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Topic for the love-impaired!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Upon the enorsements of a couple other people, I decided to make this topic for those of us who aren't all that lucky when it comes to matters of romance...just come here to bemoan your romantic problems, talk about past mistakes, etc. Guys and girls alike have these sort of problems, so we all need a place to vent our frustrations! So just come here to complain about your miserable love life!

I know I will...you know I have to be desperate when I talk about loving an anime character...[see sig]

~Chairman Kaga

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
No, we're not looking to pair up in this topic...it's just for bemoaning our daily romantic shortcomings :P

We're not desperate, just very unlucky ^^;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I suppose this topic will really kick into full gear after school tomorrow when people will come here for the first time to vent off their frustrations...until then I suppose it'll be slow going, but don't worry about us, we'll be doing alright! :P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
*Throwz Jazz into topic*
Take him! He iz now Officialy Love-Impaired!
I'm juzt fine but he defanetaly belongz here!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
It seems there was a case of...uhh...impersonation o_o;;

And we didn't make this topic because of what we thought was your revealed crush/love thing...we just thought it would be amusing for the unfortunate to have their own little place to post things :P

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Believe it or not, I'm shy whether I'm around a cute guy or gal O_o; I usually curse and make them run away..I so suck at romance.. =P And I'm not so romantic either .. My tongue gets stuck and I can't stop grinning like an idiot..

*dies*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Shallow imbeciles...haven't people learned after centuries that it's just plain arrogant and foolish to only consider the physical aspects of people? Nobody wins when that happens...it keeps the physical-minded thinking that anything less than perfect is subhuman and it does nothing but breed animosity and feelings of inadequacy to the judged. I would utterly vanquish that mindset if I could...it's just so disheartening when I think how widespread this mindset is though...but then again, I know that I would never like someone that physical-minded...I've never gotten along with those who hate me for the way I look.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
No...this topic's not supposed to be serious, it's supposed to be silly...maybe the joke went too far, I suppose. You can delete this topic if you want to, mods. By a consensus it's been deemed pointless, and I can't really disagree.

Back