• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Do you remember the first Eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?

I had my first Eevee in my copy of Pokemon Yellow. It was quite cute and it became a great Flareon which helped my lots in my journey with it's Flamethrower.........

Do you have any Eeveelution merchandise?

Nope. I remember having a toy though. It was a Pokeball which released an Eevee through a spring on mild impact........ I seem to have lost it..... :(

braixen

the supreme meme
Years
Do you remember the first eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?
the first one i can remember would be an umbreon in gold when i was like 8

sadly the only merch i own with the eeveelutions would be cards

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Welcome to the cutest and fluffiest club around, Axeliira and Dragon Trainer! I found a shiny Umbreon sprite for you, too.

Do you remember the first Eeveelution you've owned in your games? What was it and in what game?
Bubbles the Vaporeon in Blue version. I wanted a Vaporeon so badly, despite starting with Blastoise. I'm like Axeliira and didn't care about my team that much.
Later on, I sent her to Pokemon Stadium 2, and yes, what are the chances of getting a female Eevee on my first try. :D
:O I don't remember if I ever used my Eevee in PokeMMO.

All I have are the trading cards and small figurines back when there were only 151 Pokemon. I wish I had some Eevee plushies!

e5tVMuX.jpg

Years

I once had a figurine of Eevee when I was a kid, back when I used to collect loads of plastic figurines. That was even before I knew Eevee's name, given I was only just starting to get to know most of the Pokemon other than Pikachu. Still has fond memories of it though.

Years
Username: CoweringGiant

Eeveelution Partner: Eevee

The earliest I remember was when playing Colosseum and being given Espeon and Umbreon for starting pokemon, they were an amazing duo. Then moving on to XD: Gale of Darkness I chose to evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon.

What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
Eevee is my favourite because Eevee has so much potentinal in its self, and with its ability to change into many different forms.

Yes
tumblr_mzorjxw5rH1r2p1heo1_1280.jpg

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Username: CoweringGiant

Eeveelution Partner: Eevee

The earliest I remember was when playing Colosseum and being given Espeon and Umbreon for starting pokemon, they were an amazing duo. Then moving on to XD: Gale of Darkness I chose to evolve my Eevee into Vaporeon.

Eevee is my favourite because Eevee has so much potentinal in its self, and with its ability to change into many different forms.

Yes
tumblr_mzorjxw5rH1r2p1heo1_1280.jpg

welcome to the club CoweringGiant!
I want a Jolteon and Flareon plushies!

What do you think of Eevee as a starter?

Years
Oh I am so envious of those of you with merch. I'd love some eeveelution merchandise and even considered collecting them before but thinking on it now, there's probably tooons of merch for these guys. I'd go broke. xD;;

Eevee would probably make a better starter and mascot for the franchise than Pikachu, honestly. The fact that it can evolve into so many types is a pretty great way to showcase the ideas and story of Pokemon. I'd have loved to be able to choose it as a starter in a main story game at some point.

Years

I know we've had Eevee as a starter in a few spinoff games but I think it makes a really great, adorable starter given all the different Pokemon you can evolve it into. If I were to play a spinoff in which it was featured as a starter I would have definitely loved having it as my partner, plus we get to choose which Eeveelution we evolve it into. In fact, I'd like to have it as a starter in a main game sometime for something fresh and different.

eli-chan

princess eli (◕ω◕✿)
Years
Username: eli-chan
Eeveelution Starter: hm. that's a bit hard--i love all of them! sylveon is a new favorite, but my second is probably...leafeon. i dunno, i've always loved grass-types~

eevee as a starter would be great! it's very flexible in terms of type. it's adorable and fluffy, who wouldn't love it? as stated above, eevee would be a better mascot than pikachu. in my opinion, of course. c:

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
I'm a big fan of Eevee and the eeveelutions so I will definitely sign up!
Username: Scraggyland

Eeveelution Partner: Eevee :)
Answer a topic:
- Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
I am indeed, I had an Eevee in Y that I caught on Route 10. I played with her in Poké Amie after I got her from my PC!
She looked so cute especially when eating the
Poképuffs but I have to breed with my Ditto for another as it evolved into Sylveon when I wasn't paying attention.
Sylveon is great and suits being female but for my in game team I wanted Espeon.
In other versions there is always an eeveelution in my team somewhere depending on my starter and type coverage.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023

Well, I doubt I can prolly remember, but I think I have a little memory left. I chose Vaporeon, if I'm right. Back in the good 'ole days of R/B. A friend had told me that Vaporeon was the strongest out of the three at the time, and I believed it, hehe. It did actually turn out very useful, but when I played LeafGreen I choose Flareon and it was amazing. Fire Blast FTW!

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years

Well, I doubt I can prolly remember, but I think I have a little memory left. I chose Vaporeon, if I'm right. Back in the good 'ole days of R/B. A friend had told me that Vaporeon was the strongest out of the three at the time, and I believed it, hehe. It did actually turn out very useful, but when I played LeafGreen I choose Flareon and it was amazing. Fire Blast FTW!
My first eeveelution was in Pokémon Red and I had Vaporeon too!
It's funny as I was told by my friend too that it's the strongest of the three, of course I later found out he chose Jolteon and his sister wanted to evolve her Eevee into Flareon! :P
The three of us have always played
Pokémon together.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
My first eeveelution was in Pokémon Red and I had Vaporeon too!
It's funny as I was told by my friend too that it's the strongest of the three, of course I later found out he chose Jolteon and his sister wanted to evolve her Eevee into Flareon! :P
The three of us have always played
Pokémon together.

Aha, that's awesome! I used Jolteon in my playthrough of X/Y, and it's powerful I tell you. Just set up a Rain Dance, then Thunder away :P

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
Aha, that's awesome! I used Jolteon in my playthrough of X/Y, and it's powerful I tell you. Just set up a Rain Dance, then Thunder away :P
Jolteon is a great Electric type to have either competitively or during a playthrough IMO. It's strong and fast :P
I have an eeveelution myself, or at least will have.. Espeon.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I wouldn't mind, honestly. If we've played a game before with Pikachu as the starter (/looks at Pokémon Yellow), then it shouldn't be that much of an issue to play with an Eevee. Plus, you could evolve it any time you wish with almost any evolutionary methods, which is just awesome.

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
Years
I wouldn't mind, honestly. If we've played a game before with Pikachu as the starter (/looks at Pokémon Yellow), then it shouldn't be that much of an issue to play with an Eevee. Plus, you could evolve it any time you wish with almost any evolutionary methods, which is just awesome.
I agree Eevee would be a great starter as you can evolve it to either your favourite or for a certain type coverage. I almost always have an Eevee in my team for the latter.
I've always considered Eevee as a starter Pokémon myself since it was our intended Pokémon in Yellow and it's your starter Pokémon in XD: Gale of Darkness :P

EDIT: I finally managed to hatch myself another female Eevee, after thirteen male ones.

Last edited:

Snow Bunny

Bianca
Years
Username: Bianca
Partner: Vaporeon

My favorite would have to be Vaporeon, with Glaceon coming in as a close second. They are both just so adorable. I LOVE Vaporeon's design, it stands out from the rest with its mermaid tail ;) & also its the only one that can swim, with the ability to walk as well! In my opinion, it is just the best!

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Welcome to the club guys! :3
I'd love to use eevee as a starter pokemon. I would love to evolve my starter into 7 different types of pokemon and i could evolve it whenever i want to <3
I have to agree that eevee would be a better mascot than pikachu.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years

I don't know if anyone reads the Pokemon Adventures Manga or not but in the Manga Red(protagonist) had an Eevee which was experimentally enhanced to be able Evolve to evolve into any of it's forms without the use of an evolutionary stone and then it could Devolve back to an Eevee again!! If that was the starter then My God YES!!! I'd buy a whole new console if the game required that!! Just think of all the possibilities that would exist!! I'd love that kind of a game!!

Back