• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
i thought this hack was going to have the story of the final season of yu-gi-oh ... which would include the creator of light ...

but i guess it will still be a good hack

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
i thought this hack was going to have the story of the final season of yu-gi-oh ... which would include the creator of light ...

but i guess it will still be a good hack

No, no, the story is completely different. Well, not completely.
The concept of it is just based on the final season of Yu-Gi-Oh.
Thanks for the support.

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
well then why not have some newer monsters in the game ... like uria, raphiel, and hamon (sacred beast in gx)

and how about dark dreadroute, sphinx[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] teleia, andro sphinx, theinen the great sphinx, lava golem, and ancient gear golem ... etc lol

basically all the cool cards :P
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
well then why not have some newer monsters in the game ... like uria, raphiel, and hamon (sacred beast in gx)

and how about dark dreadroute, sphinx[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] teleia, andro sphinx, theinen the great sphinx, lava golem, and ancient gear golem ... etc lol

basically all the cool cards :P
[/SIZE][/FONT]

I'm thinking of doing GX as a sequal at some point; so I want to leave that out.
However, I've just thought of a side-plot. Once you've beaten Zorc, you get teleported back to your own world, then you can play the events from the movie, and go against Kaiba who has a Blue-Eyes team... once you've beaten him, you have to go against Anubis and his Sphinx's. :P

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Cool idea FB!

You really think you'll be able to fit it all in, though? I mean, it sounds like you're adding in a lot.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Cool idea FB!

You really think you'll be able to fit it all in, though? I mean, it sounds like you're adding in a lot.

Well, that section will only require some scripting and a little mapping... after all, you'll only need to walk through the town, go up the elevator and then the rest happens in that room. :P
And thanks :D

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
i LOOOOOOOOOOVE the idea, and i wish you good luck, but captureing cards sounds odd to me but i guess thats how it has to work, what are the starter pokemon i mean starter cards??

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
i LOOOOOOOOOOVE the idea, and i wish you good luck, but captureing cards sounds odd to me but i guess thats how it has to work, what are the starter pokemon i mean starter cards??

Thanks. :)
You capture monsters, not cards =/
The starter Monster (yes, there is only one) is Dark Magician, as said on the first post.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 27, 2011
Will the monsters still level up like they do in Pokemon?

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
hey i read that you had other hacks befor but they failed ...
i hope this hack doesnt fail ...
oh and have you even started this hack yet?
i want to see some screenshots
and i cant wait to see some sprites

... also how much time are you going to put into this hack because i would like to see it done in a short period of time rather then months like other hacks take

hm i think that is all that is on my mind ... for now

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
hey i read that you had other hacks befor but they failed ...
i hope this hack doesnt fail ...
oh and have you even started this hack yet?
i want to see some screenshots
and i cant wait to see some sprites

... also how much time are you going to put into this hack because i would like to see it done in a short period of time rather then months like other hacks take

hm i think that is all that is on my mind ... for now

Yes, all my other hacks failed. Shino Explorations is now on the second page of the Scrapbox as I have revived it as a side-project.
Also, no, I haven't. I'm still waiting for my spriter to sprite some tiles for me, or I need to hire more spriters (which I do).
Don't ever rush the hacker(s), they will work on the hack in their own time.

So, I will not ever do release dates.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
I sense some sarcasm at the "credit" message Sam. Also who says I can't just use some epic Masterball Cheat on Zorc? XD. Anyway I've been spriting the heads of some of the characters but I won't be revealing them for a while.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
I sense some sarcasm at the "credit" message Sam. Also who says I can't just use some epic Masterball Cheat on Zorc? XD. Anyway I've been spriting the heads of some of the characters but I won't be revealing them for a while.

Hmm? What credit message?
You can use the Masterball on Zorc if you want to be a hobo.
I've seen some of the heads... redo Bakura's hair lol. Anyways, thanks for the progress update, :)

Years
This hack sounds like it is going to be wicked, Love Pokemon...mm YU-GI-OH, meh, I collect the cards from Shonan Jump, But this sounds like it'l work, Keep up the work and don't let this one PHAIL :P

~Ryu

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
This hack sounds like it is going to be wicked, Love Pokemon...mm YU-GI-OH, meh, I collect the cards from Shonan Jump, But this sounds like it'l work, Keep up the work and don't let this one PHAIL :P

~Ryu

Thanks! :)
I won't let it fail, not this one, this idea is so unique and original that it keeps me motivated to finish a unique hack. =]
Thanks again :P

EDIT: The rating system is so abused... =/
Someone rated this 1 star without even commenting with a valid reason for doing so.

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Hey, thanks.
I'll add you in a sec.

Update: New Support option, made by Darkshade:

CardSupport.png

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2010
ahaha you are really crazy yu gi oh and pokemon hack haa:d mix both of their names:D yu gi oh mon:D ıf ı thinking a hackgames for 40 years, ı can t find this hacks:D plesae progressive this hack. Don,t give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back