• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you Rather?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Not sure at all, so it's the second one. Gliscor's better, anyway.

WYR find a very weird Pokemon and that Pokemon kills you or WYR BE the very weird Pokemon?

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
first one. They look like duplings

WYR Having finally catching all the Pokemon legitimately in BW then some how, out of no where your file gets deleted and you have to deal with the anger, crying and pain of yourself OR be immortal and have Wailord eat you, swallow you, go through its stomach and digested system then be pooped out.

I ran out of ideas sooooo Imma re-post mines lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd rather be eaten by the Wailord, who knows I may end up meeting Pinocchio along the way.

WYR face 100 level 1 Rattatas who all knew Sucker Punch and held a Focus Sash as their item or 1 level 100 Slaking with Pure Power as its ability and Choice Band as its item?

ShineStrong

Hex Maniac
Years
Definitely the lvl 100 Slaking. All I need is protect and I'm good to go!

Ok, now, WYR fly on a pidgey or surf on a azurill?

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Surf on azurill. Swimming lessons aint going to waste!

Would you rather have a Pichu drink your tears and then become depressed, or would you rather a depressed person drank your tears and became a Pichu...that was still depressed.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Not sure about the second one, so it's the first one.

WYR be sucked into a future where a Darkrai rules the world and forces you to work hard or WYR be sucked into a future where a Cresselia rules the world and you meet someone who punches you every second?

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I'll destroy Palkia.

WYR be enshrouded with darkness (causing all of your actions to be bad) or WYR be enshrouded with light (causing you to be blinded by the light...forever!)

darkpokeball

Years
Enshrouded with darkness. BEing a villain is fun...plus it's better than being blind!

Would you rather die and become a Yamask, that would be enslaved to a trainer or would you rather your pokemon die and stay dead?

darkpokeball

Years
Shuppet. No question.
Would you rather meet a shiny pokemon, then get a critical hit and make it faint or would you rather meet a shiny pokemon that critical hits on your last pokemon and makes you faint?

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2012
[SIZE="a"]Accidentally crit a shiny

My question: would you rather all pokemon became inspired by inanimate objects (like a bin bag or ice cream) or would you rather to only be able to use NFEs (not fully evolved)[/SIZE]

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
1st one.

WYR Go to all Eight Gyms butt naked and win all of them OR Lose the Pokemon Championship Finals with only wearing underwear. Oh yea they are all live to millions of people across the world.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
First one.

WYR dream that your in a dream of a Alakazam whos dreaming about the most terrifying dream that's connected to millions of terrified childrens dreams OR Have a Gengar stare at you with a creepy smile, for every second and everywhere (like the small dead asian kid from the Grudge). And the Gengar is sitting in the most last expected place (in your closet, under your desk, in your tv, in your fridge, under your blanket when your asleep, in your dreams, etc) it just keeps staring you with that smile, and that's it!

darkpokeball

Years
The Alakazam one.

Would you rather...
Get a team that you fall in love with, three shinies, and 100 % complete without hacks, only to find that the save file corrupts the next day and you have to start over.

Or would you rather....
pokemon designs suddenly started copying previous gens...but not like they are currently. In the manner that the changes in the copy is minor (like a copy of Pikachu would have purple cheeks instead of red ones, and they'd call it a new pokemon)

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
1st option, I like eggs.
WYR have a Hoppip float above your head or get entertained my a Mr. Mime's act?

Back