• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I might as well start looking forward towards my 1,000th postcount milestone, too. After that, I won't care anymore, since I hit 5,000 and 10,000 already. xD

Also, to change the subject, does anyone have any plans for tomorrow? I'm honestly thinking of going out somewhere, mostly because Sundays tend to be terribly boring for me. u_u I also have a dentist appointment Monday, so I'm not too sure how I feel about that....

Years
Hopefully I can hit the 1,000 mark before Christmas, but tbh I don't really care if I don't, haha. Post count is meaningless unless you have over 5,000/nearing 5,000 and are not a supporter.

That's true, about the latter part. I'm a non-supporter and I'm nearing 5,000.

As for the latest topic, I have work again tomorrow. My job is in the packaging industry, which is unfortunately one of my weakest fields.

Twilight Sky

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
My job revolves around working in a theme park. As for right now, business is kinda slow, so hours are cut, which sucks because that results in lower paychecks but whatever, can't really help that since it is the school season, after all. @_@

At least I work a few days this week. Thursday and Friday, but apparently I'm not working Saturday and Sunday. I'm going to ask if I can pick up some extra hours then...

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Also, to change the subject, does anyone have any plans for tomorrow? I'm honestly thinking of going out somewhere, mostly because Sundays tend to be terribly boring for me. u_u I also have a dentist appointment Monday, so I'm not too sure how I feel about that....
I hate going to the dentist. Whenever I go he always says something along the lines of: "Well your teeth look great, but there's such and such a derp here here and here so let me get that off for you" *suddenly out come the noisy dentist tools they batter and scrape your teeth with*

I think it's the thought of something going wrong more than anything that really unsettles me.

Twilight Sky

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I'm scared only because of the root canal procedure that I might have to get. If the dentists do decide that a root canal is needed, then I'm honestly going to dread that day, tbh.

droomph

weeb
Years
Ugh teeth surgeries.

It's not enough to get you fully anesthetized but it's not small enough to brush off.

Damn those people in the middle ages were brave. holy damn

and speaking of surgeries, I had my spleen removed a long time ago (like, January), and tbh it was pretty weird. I went through a mask while I was screaming and then I woke up. I didn't have that "dream" that people talk about, I was just...awake. and screaming "holy mother of pain" while sipping juice :3

Twilight Sky

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
I'm scared of dentists too, Derk.

But thankfully I've had no root canals.

It's sad.

I'm scared of dentists more than I am of needles, which brings me to the point of donating blood, too!

I've always wanted to, but I've just been nervous about doing it. I think it's because I've heard that the feeling after you've donated blood is like getting "high" or something. @__@; It's probably the aftereffects of donating blood that gets me nervous.

Years
I haate the dentist. Would take shots over a dentist checkup any day.

As for tomorrow, not sure if I have any plans. Friend wanted to go out and eat somewhere but I'm not sure if we'll end up going or not. XD;

Years
It's sad.

I'm scared of dentists more than I am of needles, which brings me to the point of donating blood, too!

I've always wanted to, but I've just been nervous about doing it. I think it's because I've heard that the feeling after you've donated blood is like getting "high" or something. @__@; It's probably the aftereffects of donating blood that gets me nervous.

I'm scared of needles too, Derk!

Something we also share in common... and I wouldn't consider donating blood cos of my fear.

Twilight Sky

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
And well, I'm not deathly scared of needles or anything--in fact I can careless- it's just what happens after that needle touches me is what I'm scared of. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I don't mind needles, they're not too painful, but it seems like a perfectly rational fear to have xD I am terrified of donating blood though, the thought of it all coming out is just... eugh. I don't deal well with blood at the best of times, but when it's mine... >.>

Years
And well, I'm not deathly scared of needles or anything--in fact I can careless- it's just what happens after that needle touches me is what I'm scared of. xD

I'm always scared when winter comes around in Australia cos I hate getting flu shots.

It's what caused my fear of needles in the first place. In fact, I'm scared of a lot of sharp things in general, like knives (which means I am scared of cutting food).

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
You know what I'm scared of?

Spiders.

spider.jpg

droomph

weeb
Years
the only thing that is keeping me away from shooting up is those damn needles x]

which is a good thing lol

Anywho I can handle needles but it just feels so..thick. It feels funny to have it being stuck into your veins, and it's even weirder to have that sense of fluid being drawn from your body, or in.

I once had to have like, seven or eight vials of blood drawn for tests. It was soooo annoying :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I dont like getting blood drawn either. It's kind of eerie 0_o I just sit there and hope it'll be over asap. Yeah I dont think Id be up for donating blood.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Ugh that spider 0_o Im not really scared of small spiders but big ones like that are really creepy. as for insects Im scared of? Bees. I hate them and being stung is not fun ;_;

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Diab_Low is scared of spiders too. You should have seen me and Nica spam spider pics on his profile.

He didn't like it at all.
Thing is, I'm scared of the ones that don't even live here and have only seen pictures of. But for some reason my brain still trolls me with "One of those will probably crawl into your room tonight and bite your eyes off".

I'd really like to visit Australia at some point in my life, but all the spiders and other creepy/oversized/dangerous animals you guys have over there put me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back