• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Pokemon Spirit Animal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2013
Toge-Toge-PRIIIIIIIIIII! I think I might have jacked it up, it was right that I'm cheery, but I can hold my own and don't need to be cared for.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Cubone on the first, and I didn't take the second one because it is easily manipulable. But if I had to think of a Pokemon myself without any tests I think I've decided that my spirit Pokemon is a Pikachu. For reasons.

Pikapia

The One Who Will Destroy Everything
Years
For the regular spirit Pokémon I got:
Dragonite!
th_Dragonite_Feral.jpg

Cool, I love fire types! But Rayquaza, Toxicroak and Dragonite were all at three. And Primeape and Nidoking were at two. Nice!

For the legendary spirit Pokémon I got:
Moltres
full_702633275.jpg

I find it's ugly. :P But I'm cool with it, it's just a quiz anyway...

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
Years
I got: Pidgeot

Your spirit pokemon is Pidgeot! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are a free fighting spirit! you take some things very seriously and wont except jip from anyone. You are also compassionate for other beings and your friends take this as a given. Pidgeot will help your friends appreciate your kindness and will calm your rebelious ways at times.

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
kyogre and togepi -_- i like kyogre but not too sure about togepi, i guess a turtwig or a mudkip would've been better.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Umbreon is my spirit animal, and I think it fits well enough.

"Your spirit pokemon is Umbreon! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are quite dark, and love black humor! you can be cynical and sheltered by your friends so you can be shy, yet your sarcasm can make you seem like a funny person. Umbreon will help you maintain some form of possitivity, cut the cyanide and make you explore the world more."

I didn't take the Legendary one because I'm cynical and thought the second question made the result obvious. :P

27thColt

The Collector
Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2023
I got Pidgeot.I wanted Empoleon but I still like this:

"Your spirit pokemon is Pidgeot! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are a free fighting spirit! you take some things very seriously and wont except jip from anyone. You are also compassionate for other beings and your friends take this as a given. Pidgeot will help your friends appreciate your kindness and will calm your rebelious ways at times."

Rabeden

Hamaguri
Years
I got dragonite and suicune. The first one made more sense, as I generally am a happy person.- Your spirit pokemon is Dragonite! Your spirit pokemon has chosen to guide you as you are happy as you are and believe in yourself. You will always use your power for the greater good and will never use your power haphazardly. Your a good friend and yet your powerful you can be quite a softy. Dragonite will help you to stay possitive, make you take control of situations sometimes and be more stong willed.
Suicune just sounds cool.

Years
Please don't go bumping threads that haven't been posted in for over a month- it's against community rules. If you don't see an active topic for something you'd like to discuss, please just make a new thread instead.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back