• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Years

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I just chill at home and watch TV/read/draw/play Pokemon/listen to music. T:
Normally, I don't have resolutions. But I'm considering having a certain one next year. Seems virtually impossible to achieve, but I might give it a shot.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I'm not sure if i will be making resolutions this year. Though for once I will be spending it with friends instead of family and gonna plan to drink more than just a glass of champagne.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
This year I'd really like to go to New York and watch the ball drop and have a good time, but that isn't realistic at this point, so I'll probably end up staying home and doing the same thing I do every other day. I don't plan on any resolutions, but I do really hope that next year will be better than this one. In a this year truly sucked kind of way; not a this year was great, but I hope next year will be even better!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Last year was the first year I went out and did something with my friends. We found a park that was deserted and quiet and we had a picnic there rather than going to a place with lots of people. It was just four of us and it was really nice and intimate. We had a lot of fun and one of us got drunk which made it even better still haha.

Before that, we had street parties in my street. The numbers have been dwindling in recent years until finally we just cancelled it and went our separate ways. This year I have no idea what I'm doing. I know I'm doing something with one of my friends, but I honestly have no idea what lol. It'll be nothing too exciting, we're not really party people :P

Back