• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Ok question on blogs.
So I just won a blog by chance cause of the Unova United contest in the Fifth Generation forum. So how do I add extra blocks to my sidebar? I noticed some people have extra sections for like an About Me or a block for their team in a Pokemon game or a Status. I've looked everywhere but can't find that option?
Does it need a certain tier of Supporter to do it?

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Ok question on blogs.
So I just won a blog by chance cause of the Unova United contest in the Fifth Generation forum. So how do I add extra blocks to my sidebar? I noticed some people have extra sections for like an About Me or a block for their team in a Pokemon game or a Status. I've looked everywhere but can't find that option?
Does it need a certain tier of Supporter to do it?

Hi there; after fiddling around with my blog a bit, I found the answer that you're looking for.

You'll want to go to your Blog Control Panel, and then after that, go to the option that says "Blog Sidebar". Now, do you see the button below that says "add custom block"? Once you've clicked on that, you can add a new section for your blog by first adding a title, and a basic description of it. The description can be anything really; even small images. And as long as you have a blog, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do this as well.

Hope this helps. ^^

Last edited:

Treecko

Years
Hi there; after fiddling around with my blog a bit, I found the answer that you're looking for.

You'll want to go to your Blog Control Panel, and then after that, go to the option that says "Blog Sidebar". Now, do you see the button below that says "add custom block"? Once you've clicked on that, you can add a new section for your blog by first adding a title, and a basic description of it. The description can be anything really; even small images. And as long as you have a blog, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to do this as well.

Hope this helps. ^^

Oddly enough when I do that I can't find the button you're talking about.
See , here's my sidebar.
mysidebar_zps7be6ef8f.jpg

Maybe a problem?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Oddly enough when I do that I can't find the button you're talking about.
See , here's my sidebar.
mysidebar_zps7be6ef8f.jpg

Maybe a problem?

I saw a post somewhere saying that Tier 6's got more custom sidebar blocks, so perhaps custom blocks are exclusive to a certain tier, or just to supporters who have blogs, you know what I mean?
Because the option to add a custom sidebar block is supposed to be floating to the left of that bottom navbar/footer, and I don't see it in your screen.

Treecko

Years
I saw a post somewhere saying that Tier 6's got more custom sidebar blocks, so perhaps custom blocks are exclusive to a certain tier, or just to supporters who have blogs, you know what I mean?
Because the option to add a custom sidebar block is supposed to be floating to the left of that bottom navbar/footer, and I don't see it in your screen.

That's what I figured, considering I'm a non-supporter who happened to win the blog through a contest I may not be allowed to have the feature until I donate a certain amount and become a certain tier of supporter. Cause I know certain tiers have added blog perks to them, right?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
I'm wondering if there is any sub forum where it is acceptable to request or post Action Replay/GameShark Codes? Many sub forums have rules against doing such so it seems like it's unacceptable to do so on this site at all, is that correct?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
I'm wondering if there is any sub forum where it is acceptable to request or post Action Replay/GameShark Codes? Many sub forums have rules against doing such so it seems like it's unacceptable to do so on this site at all, is that correct?

No...Gameshark/Action Replay sharing isn't allowed from what I've seen.

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2015
Hi. Is there a list anywhere of 100% completed rom hacks? I'm interesting in finding some new ones to play. If it helps, I could even provide a list of hacks I've played to make answering this easier. Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry... I still think I'm looking in the wrong place.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Hi. Is there a list anywhere of 100% completed rom hacks? I'm interesting in finding some new ones to play. If it helps, I could even provide a list of hacks I've played to make answering this easier. Thanks.

EDIT: Sorry... I still think I'm looking in the wrong place.

The closest thing I could find was this. (<-- Link ;p)
I doubt there's a list of all completed Pokemon hacks ever, but there might be a more complete one of hacks finished on PC. I'll check again then update this post.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Okay, who decided to put this random floating picture of Wario here on PC? You've got that song stuck in my head now =.="

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Okay, who decided to put this random floating picture of Wario here on PC? You've got that song stuck in my head now =.="

LOL I'd like to know what's going on as well. Hahah.
Also, I am sure glad that the PC here where I work has no speakers. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If someone hacked PC, do you really think they'd just put a floating Wario on the page?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I think PC's been hacked by a Warioware fanatic. =/

I'm sure the moderators are trying their hardest to find the culprit. In the meanwhile, enjoy what it brings.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
...guys, we've not been hacked. It was just a random bit of fun - we occasionally do little things like this just for the craic. d:

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok just a quick question here, I have been a member for awhile now, I know my user name duh and my password, well some times my laptop does let me come on here so I try to log in on my dsi and it tells me my user name or password is wrong, why? I have even gotten onto my laptop and changed the password to log in here on my dsi and it still tells me it's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back