• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2016
I'm not sure, but I think Satoshi is helping DRG with the hack.
So, unless if DRG is being extremely quiet and doing the rest by herself, or doesn't want anyone to say what's happening, there should be some word on what's going on with this.
The fact that it's got nothing is worrying.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
It would really suck if something happened to DarkRisingGirl. Dark Rising is one of my all time favortie hacks because it actually challenged me for once. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
Is there a way to get electivire and if so how do you get elekid to evolve into him cuz i know you need to trade him the the elctirizer but since you cant trade with hacks how do u get it.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
Is there a way to get electivire and if so how do you get elekid to evolve into him cuz i know you need to trade him the the elctirizer but since you cant trade with hacks how do u get it.

Who said you can't trade in hacks, if there's second floor in pokeCentre then you just head up stairs and trade..

God-damn-it I'm sick of saying this but,

use Google for minor Questions!

Sorry, I've said this 234th time in this section. :(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 8, 2014
Good luck for the hack!
Just a question, why does most of the hacks is based upon fire red game? I believe that there are more features in Emerald (everstone transfers nature to eggs, you can actually use berries to get rid of useless EV, the battle area (especially factory) et caetera).

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019

Who said you can't trade in hacks, if there's second floor in pokeCentre then you just head up stairs and trade..

God-damn-it I'm sick of saying this but,

use Google for minor Questions!

Sorry, I've said this 234th time in this section. :(

Well, you only need 2 roms sir :) Then use Vba-link. I forgot, but I think there is a 2nd floor in this hack or not. lol

But, who said you need to trade for it to evolve? Apparently you guys didn't read the evolution list attached to the first post. In this hack, Electabuzz evolves into Electivire at level 45, no trade or item is required.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
But, who said you need to trade for it to evolve? Apparently you guys didn't read the evolution list attached to the first post. In this hack, Electabuzz evolves into Electivire at level 45, no trade or item is required.

I'm just helping things out. I didn't said anything about it needed to be trade :p

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Anyone tried playing this on PSP yet? On the GBA Emu for PSP. If so do you have to deal with slowness during wild battles and some trainer battles?

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Anyone tried playing this on PSP yet? On the GBA Emu for PSP. If so do you have to deal with slowness during wild battles and some trainer battles?

Gpsp by khal, I usually just use fast forward when it is wild battles. It's normally slow when it's FR/LG/ and Emerald.

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Gpsp by khal, I usually just use fast forward when it is wild battles. It's normally slow when it's FR/LG/ and Emerald.

Yea it's what I use. Some hacks play normally then other just struggle. It's annoying cause I dislike playing emus on my laptop so uncomfortable.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Sep 19, 2016
Forgot to grab my pokedex when i started and went back to the lab and there is no assistant....now what? Do I have to start over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back