• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kink Meme

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Kink Meme

Does anyone write or prompt for one? I been playing around in one for the Hobbit and it has helped me deal with some writer's block. I think they're a great tool to use. You can find requests for anything and everything, from total smut to complete silliness. Also being able to post anon takes the terror out of putting something out there, at least for me it does.

Bay

Years
I had done one for Pokemon before and a few for Homestuck (though so far haven't done smut fills yet, lol). They're fun to write indeed. I still check around Homestuck's kink meme if a prompt grabs me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2013
I spent a few weeks pretty much living and breathing the Suits kinkmeme, but I never got around to writing any fills. I did put up a couple of prompts though.

EvilSkittles

Lord of the kitchen
Years
Got sucked back into the StarTrek meme for a while, that meme is so massive you can get lost for days. I'm having a minor problem, I claimed a prompt in the Hobbit meme and forgot to click anon. Now I'm struck with writer anxiety.

Back