• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Not really a hack but this is ware i feel i should post this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
Im a good game developer and i dont dislike pokemon like everyone else did when the fad ran out. I have a idea to make a online pokemon game ware you battle ppl with the look and feel of the gba games. To do this im gonna need all of the graphics for all of the pokemon advanced games. and al off the pokemons stats and such.

Heres my list of features i whould be putting in the game if i get enuff good feedback wanting my to build this game.

Features
-catch and train all pokemon
-player vs player battleing
-all normal pokemon items
-breeding
-chatrooms
-gym battles "and maby the ablitiy to open your own gym?"
-and a little world too adventure in "but not like the gba world more like Final fantasy tactics"
ect..

I whould really like some feedback and a list of places to get graphics for this project.

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 30, 2021
sounds good hope you finish this unlike everyone elce who has tryed to make an online pokemon game but you need at least one in game screenshot for this to stay open

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
no graphics

I cant post a screen shot with out some graphics... I need all of the behind battle grahics from pokemon fire red/leaf green as well as the front graphics.
ive been working on this game all morning and it works good sofar but without graphics im not gonna have a good looking game. all i need is the front and back battle graphics.

anyone who can link me to them whould get to start with any pokemon thay want when i get the game going.

PS:Im not makeing this game cus im a pokemon fan I just want to make a game of this style and i refuse to use digimon or make my own moster style game.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
hum, I can get you a tileset that has basically all graphics of kanto, johto advanced, and most of hoenn, I will have to add some more and rip some by tomorrow (it's 21:00 here) I will have it all and I'll post the link here so you can get it. :)

As for front and back sprites, I dunno which game you want them from, considering all games have new sprites. except for FireRed/LeafGreen that only have new sprites for the original 151.

slayerseitaro

Blood Feast Island Man
Years
that whould be cool

that whould be cool but all i need it the front and back from fire red and leaf green cu i only plan on useing the frist 150 pokemon for now cus i really dont have a good understanding of the others i stoped playing after the new ones started to come out.

i need them to be in color and i need the back more then the front cus i can find the fron ones on the internet no prob.

thanks in advanced to anyone who can help with my graphics prob and i will post screen shot as soon as i get graphics. right now its to ugly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back