• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon World Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Well I'd say it's better than Garnet, and that's the second highest rated. It'll be the best Digimon game ever you mean!

It's so good I don't care if I'm pushing my thread down xD

lol In terms of Digimon, Maaaybe, we'll have to see about that one, but Garnet definitely has strong thought and background to it, so definitely not ha ha. Thank you though.

Now THIS i'm looking forward to. The battle system looks like Digimon World Dawn/Dusk does it not?

lol It does...Or well, it did. You'll see what I mean ;)

I cannot say how psyched I am to see this back on track. I like the new Digifakes, especially Kitsunimon and Perrordramon.

Thank you very much dude. Glad you like them ha ha.

What did you want to know about Him, the way he looks? The Backstory? Digivolutions?

Everything if you're interested.

TEASER:
"A new World Awaits."
AnewWorldAwaits.png

Alpha has started from Scratch and is moving at a super fast pace! So many new things to show but I'm not spoiling anything yet ;) You'll just have to wait and see what the team's been up to. Get ready because it's big.

Enjoy the Teaser lol. If you wanna give gueses as to what's new up there or what it is exactly, be my guest!

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Everything's looking great FMP!
All I can see is a new battle system layout, and that little blue digimon (I forgot his name *facepalm*)

DigimonMaster

Lurkermon
Years
Holy expletive Batman! Looks like a whole new battle layout, plus I see Agunimon! Yes Frontier digimon are in! I don't recognize the other one though but he looks great so far, please let's see a clearer update :D I love having the little overworld digimon on a small field in the corner it shows better animation for attacks. Always nice to see more than the back of a head. The control layout looks really interesting, it certainly opens up screen space, it doesn't seem as... squished as Dawn and Dusk always felt on the DS screen. I love Dawn and Dusk but I wanted to see the battlefield more clearly.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
AGUNIMON!! lol oooh and Shoutmonx4 nice, all the others in it? e.g normal shoutmon, dururumon etc. I'll tell you more about him later as im on my ps3 browser

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years

lol In terms of Digimon, Maaaybe, we'll have to see about that one, but Garnet definitely has strong thought and background to it, so definitely not ha ha. Thank you though.

lol It does...Or well, it did. You'll see what I mean ;)

Thank you very much dude. Glad you like them ha ha.

Everything if you're interested.

TEASER:
"A new World Awaits."
AnewWorldAwaits.png

Alpha has started from Scratch and is moving at a super fast pace! So many new things to show but I'm not spoiling anything yet ;) You'll just have to wait and see what the team's been up to. Get ready because it's big.

Enjoy the Teaser lol. If you wanna give gueses as to what's new up there or what it is exactly, be my guest!

I crapped my pants a little due to the awesome present in that teaser. Just wow.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
Years
Exxmon

Right time for a reasonably big post lol.

Exxmon (name can be changed but has to resemble an X) He is a Humanoid Virus Type, Rookie Level Digimon, He resembles Veemon But Black in colour and Has an Big Red X on his head, he also wields two Swords Called Either the X Swords or The Twin Swords, he is quite muscular.

He Digivolves into ExxGreymon (again name can be changed) He resembles this :
Spoiler:

But more Humanoid and with The Twin Swords in Hand and With a small amount of armour and pads on his knees, with an X some where on him,

The Ultimates Are split into : MechExmon B And MechExmon S (again not final :P) The B is Like the equivalent of Metal Greymon but covered in Black Digizoid but more humanoid, and the Swords are Covered In Gold, with one with a broken tip, S is almost the same but Silver Digizoid and the Swords are red and the other swords tip is broken (opposite of the other one)

B Digivolves into Gaiomon and S Digivolves in Mechindrexmon, Of whom is a Standing up Machindramon who has a X on his Chest and the Cannons are missing because he now uses the Swords.

Exxmon's two main attacks are: Exx kick, and X Slice, (similar to X scissor)

Exxgreymon's attacks are X Novaflame/Blast and X Slash

Mechexmon's (Both) Cannon Shot and X Dash (Think volt tackle but with swords lol)

Gaiomon's Could the same from Dawn and Dusk,

Machindrexmon's are Xtreme Assault and Meteor Blast

The stats of them i suppose you can make up

Is that enough infomation? :laugh:

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to make out Agunimon in that one screenshot - you can even make out the name (although you can tell it's him regardless of that).

DigimonMaster

Lurkermon
Years
Right time for a reasonably big post lol.

Exxmon (name can be changed but has to resemble an X) He is a Humanoid Virus Type, Rookie Level Digimon, He resembles Veemon But Black in colour and Has an Big Red X on his head, he also wields two Swords Called Either the X Swords or The Twin Swords, he is quite muscular.
So pretty much a recolor like this:
But with swords?

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
yes a digimon game.

please say you are going to add victorygreymon and zeedgarurumon, please, please, please have them.

Buck

Just some guy from Minnesota.
Years
Alright, this is all kinds of awesome! Can I ask a favor? Can you make Daemon an attainable digimon? That's the one issue I had with the DS games. My fav wasn't available.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
Alright, this is all kinds of awesome! Can I ask a favor? Can you make Daemon an attainable digimon? That's the one issue I had with the DS games. My fav wasn't available.

He will be in the game, also Daemon was in the DS games he digivolves from Lucemon also they changed his name in the american version they called him "Creepymon"

Years
  • Seen Oct 20, 2019
I can't wait for this to be online it looks awesome digimon is my favourite show i still have the video tapes of the first and third sason i even have movies it is awesome may i please support digimon world alpha

Omn

Moogle King
Years
I know both digimon that are in the teaser cause i saw the new season 6 episodes of digimon Xross wars and it was amazing and will you have digixross

ooops called them pokemon I was in my pokemon mind set

Last edited:

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
I know both pokemon that are in the teaser cause i saw the new season 6 episodes of digimon Xross wars and it was amazing and will you have digixross
No we won't be having digixross-ing in the game, it's not really necessary since that digimon's branch is the only one from Xros wars we will put in the game.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Your Maps are using the tiles from the Megaman attle Network Series aren't they?THose are good ones at that too.I may just play this game yet xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back