• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
SO BRIGHT I CAN'T EVEN
qfJ8f.jpg

3/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Not much to say really. It's nice but the sprite is a little small considering how long the banner is. 6/10

Melody

Banned
Years
6/10

Text only, regardless of whether or not it's an image aligned right containing text on a transparent background to enable use of any font. Simple is nice, too simple just leaves you wishing for more.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
i look at it again, and its pretty good, the colors match, i kinda like the box, without it it would look too empty, the text is set up nicely

9/10

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
9/10

The sig/avy look very nice, and I love the flow. ^__^ The only thing I don't like is that the Rukia sprite looks squashed or something, but that's probably not your fault. XD

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I don't like the text in the main art (the Foster the People thing, I presume) and I don't like the text under it, idk why. My eyes just disagree with it, I guess.

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
Years
Double Dee!!!! xD

It looks pretty mice, though I dont like the white text on the bottom right of the picture, but there's probaly nothing that can be done there.. but overall, ill give u a

9.5/10

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
I like the tag, but the sprites and "Never too late" look out of place. You've left a lot of space under too. 5/10

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
6/10

There seems to be a weird pixel on Flareon's right ear (left if looking straight at it). It has nothing to do with how it's animated, it's just sticking out. If that actually is part of its sprite, then Idk XD;

The other thing is that the words seemed to be randomly capitalized. Maybe that's how the song lyrics are, but it just looks weird.

Other than that, though, it's simple and sweet and not too messy.

SolarFlare

King Of The Inferno.
Years
Fixed it, and yeah, Flareon's ear is supposed to look like that. How does it look?
Very nice signature, great theme and colors.9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back